Full Stack Developer (m/f/d)
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,700 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you?
We are a well-established team, responsible for the user-facing part of our beautiful Westwing website. We love what we do, we love to learn together and we focus on getting things done with quality. We decide, together, what is meaningful and what can be left out, in a smart way: focus on the important things. We also understand that code will always need care, and we put the effort needed to push our technology forward.
Westwing headquarter is located in Munich, Germany, but for this position, working fully remote from Germany, Spain, Poland and Italy is also possible.
- ReactJs, ES6+, HTML5, SCSS, Micro-frontends, Typescript
- Mocha, Jest, webpack, GTM
- PHPUnit, Behat
- Jenkins, Gitlab pipelines
- API (REST, JSON, RPC)
- AWS, Kubernetes, Docker, MySQL, RabbitMQ, Memcached
- Bash, nginx, php-fpm
- Git (GitLab)
Your responsibilities will be:
- Implement beautiful, pixel-perfect designs for small changes or whole new pages
- Ensure good client-side performance
- Work with analytics technologies to support data-based decision making
- Use a broad range of testing strategies to ensure new and existing features are always working
- Help push our tech stack forward, keeping it modern and maintainable by moving to new technologies and good practices
- Work in our back-office tool, creating the interfaces for our internal teams to control our applications and manage our beautiful content
You come with:
- Good, solid knowledge of many of the keywords above
- Good mastery of CSS, JS, HTML5, and PHP
- Several years of experience in front-end web development, experience in React is a plus as this is the direction we’re going in the frontend stack
- Ability to turn designs into a functional and performant web application, covering corner cases
- Experience with PHP based applications
- Experience with developing and maintaining large applications
- Ideally experience with APIs, frontend and backend integration
- A proactive, goal-oriented, reliable, and self-structured way of working
- Fluency in English
- Everyday use of modern development tools/frameworks
- High degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Great opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Agile teams where your ideas and solutions are valued
- An attractive working environment in a dynamically growing eCommerce sector involving steep training curves and flat command structures
- A great culture and work-life balance
Contact Person: Jennifer Stennei
Requisition Number: 2181
Could this be you? Looking forward to meeting you! Please submit your full application with the specification of your possible starting date and salary expectations.