Junior Online Content Manager France (m/f/d) WestwingNow
The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 900,000 customers in 11 countries. In only 8 years on the market, we have grown to more than 254 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,100 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a Junior Online Content Manager France (m/f/d) WestwingNow. In this position, you will be responsible for the Merchandising of the French WestwingNow website, you work on all content and different promotions, making sure the website always looks beautiful and fresh.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Daily management & implementation of merchandising on the WestwingNow site and apps
- Responsible for the WestwingNow weekly newsletter process
- Creative quarterly planning and further implementation and optimization on the site
- Project management of larger onsite events such as seasonal or sales promotions
- Constant evolution of WestwingNow's onsite marketing strategy
- Support in the analysis of WestwingNow's newsletter marketing activities, including reports and other evaluations
You come with:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, communications or a relevant field
- Fluent in French & English
- High interest in Home & Living and interior
- Excellent communication skills and strong team player
- Strong organizational skills and a structured way of working
- Good to very good knowledge of MS Office
- Experience in editing and managing content in e-commerce, knowledge of Adobe Photoshop is a plus
- High self-initiative, independent working style and hands-on mentality
- A truly shaping Merchandising position with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth, professional development and high impact
- A highly talented, dynamic, and international team
- Entrepreneurial experience in a leading eCommerce company
Contact Person: Cathrin Luttmann
Interested? Looking forward to your full application under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.