Senior NodeJS Software Engineer (m/f/d)
The team is currently growing and we’re looking for experienced engineers that will help us build and expand our applications. We’re part of Marketing Tribe, the team is responsible to provide technical solutions and support to the Marketing Department in order to improve Westwing customer acquisition and relationship.
What you’ll do:
- work on the full software development life cycle: from the analysis, design up to implementing and deploying the final solution
- provide value to the business with the code you produce
- take full ownership of the software the team produces
- ensure maintainability of the solution as well as blazing fast performance
You come with:
- several years of experience in NodeJS backend development
- passion for shipping. CI/CD is a must. Putting code live every day is a given
- experience working in TDD
- strong problem-solving skills and proactive attitude in suggesting solutions and improvements
- good communication skills, fluent English
What you can expect:
- working in an international, diverse team of experts in a dynamic and fast-paced e-commerce environment
- countless opportunities to grow your career and shape your professional future
- centrally located and dog-friendly offices with fruits, private medical care, multisport offering, life insurance, company-organized team building events
- state-of-the-art tech infrastructure running on AWS and Kubernetes, professionally equipped workstation (Mac, screens, peripherals, etc.) of your personal choice and yearly training budget for conferences and paid certifications, access to e-learning portals, ‘team-rotation’ program
What are you waiting for? Apply via our online form. We are looking forward to your application including your possible starting date. If you have any questions regarding the job, please contact [email protected]. Please note that we don’t accept Email-Applications!
Diversity is deeply rooted in the Westwing culture. Our mission doesn’t stop to inspire only your design choices, it continues to embrace an inclusive lifestyle filled with respect to everyone’s uniqueness, cultural differences and equal opportunity.
Being part of Westwing means working in an inspiring and diverse environment that enables you to grow. Our more than 2,300 international team members connect creativity and style with state-of-the-art technology and strong business fundamentals. Westwing is the European leader in inspiration-based Home and Living eCommerce with EUR 433 million of revenue in 2020 across 11 countries.
Our mission is: To inspire and make every home a beautiful home. Through our 'shoppable magazine', we inspire our loyal Home Enthusiast customers with a curated product selection and combine it with gorgeous content. The company was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in Munich.