(Senior) Product Buyer International (m/f/d)
The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1.5 million active customers in 11 countries. In only 10 years on the market, we have grown to more than 433 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,700 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a (Senior) Buyer International (m/f/d). In this position, we are looking for candidates who are creative and at the same time have a very good sense for product economics, who are detail-orientated and just as motivated as we are in developing amazing products and bringing them closer to our customers.
- Identification & sourcing of attractive products and brands for WestwingNow international business covering Poland, Spain, Italy, France, Netherlands
- Working closely with international category managers to identify local portfolio gaps and help build a beautiful home & living assortment for each country
- Sole responsibility over selected international supplier accounts and product categories
- Building new supplier partnerships across Europe (predominantly) their E2E relations management, driving negotiations for optimal prices logistics set up and quality
- Identifying new business opportunities to deliver to local demands and achieve revenue & profitability KPIs
- Collaborating with other line departments like Category management, Club sales, Creative, quality and supply chain
You come with:
- 3+ years of experience in product buying for retail businesses, preferably ecommerce, fashion, consumer goods
- Experience focussed on sourcing to build an assortment, handling supplier partnerships and negotiations
- Outstanding sense for trends, creativity, thorough understanding of the industry and customer needs and a passion for interior
- Track record of leading successful commercial negotiations
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Experience in leading a team is advantageous
- Analytical thinker with a results driven working style
- Entrepreneurial mindset and self-starter with strong problem solving skills
- Fluency in English, additional language of Polish, Spanish or Italian is a plus
- A high-impact role in an incredibly fast-paced growth environment
- Insight into the inner workings of a fast-growing eCommerce company with exposure to a wide variety of different functions
- Taking responsibility early-on for a growing organization
- A highly talented, dynamic, and international team
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
Contact Person: Jessica Schrattenthaler
Interested? Looking forward to your full application (CV, cover letter, work & education references) under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.