The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1 million active customers in 11 countries. In only 9 years on the market, we have grown to more than 267 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,500 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? We are looking for a Photographer (m/f/d) who loves to push creative boundaries and together with a highly creative editorial & marketing team contributes to inspiring, engaging, wonderful stories that have everybody like “Wow!”
Your responsibilities will be:
- Shooting of inspiring pictures with focus on Social Media that will be featured in our daily newsletter, editorial stories and on our website at Westwing around the world (we are in 14 countries, with 26 million members)
- Making beautiful pictures even more perfect in post-production because you can always take it up a notch
- You keep the overview of our pictures in post-production and create a consistent look & feel for them
- Select photos for internal and external use based on strength of composition, content, light and color
- You coordinate with related departments to clarify orders and image selection as well as to provide finished files in the specified folder structures
You come with:
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized and able to manage multiple projects concurrently, working to tight deadlines
- Several years of experience in professional photography and retouching
- Experience in photography, visual arts, digital media, related field or producing in a studio
- Knowing your stuff like a true pro when it comes to identifying and selecting camera equipment, correct angles, lighting, prepping and setting up equipment
- Experience in e-commerce environments and commercial photography, ideally in the field interior, fashion, lifestyle and Social Media
- Being a team player and able to collaborate with photographers, editors and stylists
- You work with all related programs by heart (Photoshop, Adobe Bridge, Capture One is a must)
- You are open for traveling when it comes to external productions like e.g. home stories
- A highly talented and international team with an amazing spirit
- Plenty of room for personal growth, professional development and high impact
- An opportunity to have an immediate impact on our social media presence, websites and brand while getting to the core of how content is planned, produced and published
- An inspirational and dynamic way of working in a fast-paced environment
Contact Person: Natalie Rieger
Interested? Looking forward to your full application (CV, cover letter, portfolio, work & education references) under specification of your earliest possible start date and salary expectations. Please add to your application one paragraph about which current Westwing photographs (can be onsite or on our social media channels) you like and why, and one paragraph about photographs you don’t like and how you would improve them (max. 300 words total).