Area Operations Manager
Area Operations Manager
The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1 million active customers in 11 countries. In only 9 years on the market, we have grown to more than 267 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,500 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you?
To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for an:
Area Operations Manager.
In this position, you will be managing all aspects in a large part of our operations including: people management and development, on time delivery to customers, productivity and process improvements. You will join in an exceptional moment in the development of the company, and be able to contribute to the rapid growth and up-scaling of Westwing operations.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Lead a team of 300 to 500 employees providing effective communication, motivation, training & development
- Build and develop the team for an outstanding operation
- Build a positive culture of safety, continuous improvement and delivery to promise
- Deliver high level of safety, customer service, quality and productivity
- Initiate and drive initiatives to improve performance of your area
- Plan, manage and adjust staffing levels to meet operational requirements
- Work in collaboration with other departments to optimize overall unit performance and build on best practices
We are looking for:
- High people focus and continuous improvement mindset
- Solid experience of inbound and outbound operations
- Ability to work in a fast changing environment in a fast growing organisation
- University degree level or equivalent of proven working experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in operational / warehouse management
- Knowledge of Health & Safety and labour law requirements
- Computer literate (MS Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- English and Polish language – fluent (written and spoken)
- A high-impact role in an incredibly fast-paced growth environment
- Insight into the inner workings of a fast-growing eCommerce company with exposure to a wide variety of different functions
- Taking responsibility early-on for a growing organization
- A place in a highly talented, dynamic, and international team
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits package including medical care, life insurance, multisport card.
Location: Poznań area
Interested? Looking forward to your full application including specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.