Interior Stylist (m/f/d)
The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1 million active customers in 11 countries. In only 9 years on the market, we have grown to more than 267 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,500 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To push our content even further, we are looking for an Interior Stylist (m/f/d) who loves to work creatively and proactively together with a highly creative content marketing team in order to contribute to inspiring, engaging and beautiful imagery, videos and social media content for our international channels.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Planning, coordination and organization plus the realization of beautiful on brand shoots for our website and social media
- Constant research on new interior trends and bringing them to life in many diverse projects
- Creating creative concepts and implementing these in close collaboration with our teams
You come with:
- Passion and love for your job, great spirit and motivation
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience in Styling and Interior Design or the fashion industry
- Experience in photo shoots and / or video productions
- You are enthusiastic for home & living, interior, decorating and social media
- An independent, well structured way of working and strong sense of responsibility for your own work
- Great team player skills, creativity and strong communication skills
- Very good English language skills
- A great and very creative team and an amazing opportunity to shape our beautiful content
- Plenty of room for personal growth, professional development and high impact
- A highly talented, dynamic, and international team
- An inspirational way of working and creating great materials for multiple countries and outlets
Contact Person: Natalie Rieger
Interested? Looking forward to your full application (cv, cover letter, work & education references) under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.