Social Media Insights & Analytics Specialist (m/f/d)
The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of e-Commerce for home & living to our more than 900.000 customers in 11 countries. In only 8 years on the market, we have grown to more than 254 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1.100 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for an enthusiastic and intellectually curious Social Media Insights & Analytics Specialist (m/f/d). In this position, you will be a part of our international Social Media department. You will be the go-to person for performance insights and data points as well as report fixes. You will work directly with the Head of Social Media and support her as well as the whole team in day-to-day performance measurement and evaluation as well as critical interventions during strategic shifts.
Have you ever come across a company where almost a hundred people work to create top-of-the-industry content and Social Media presence for an international brand? Welcome to Westwing! Here, Social Media is taken seriously: we know how important and valuable it is for our business. If you share this attitude, read on and see if you are a fit for this job.
- a Social Media native
- the one to spot a needle (an error? an outlier? a pattern?) in a stack of hay (pool of data? marketing report?)
- not overwhelmed by data and huge excel formulas
- talented in putting numbers together to tell a story
- skilled at preparing a neat and comprehensible presentation
- someone who can work towards a result with little supervision
Sounds like you? Then read on about the position.
Your responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Creating and updating dashboards and other reporting tools for the Social Media team.
- Supporting the team’s decision-making through ad-hoc analyses.
- Regularly informing the Social Media team on performance updates in an easy-to-digest, engaging way.
- Jumping in on analytical requests from the Head of Social Media, CMO or CEO of the company or proactively initiating research around Social Media.
You come with:
- Understanding of Social Media metrics (required), work experience in the field (plus)
- Fluency in MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Google Analytics
- Fluency in English
- Working experience in marketing analytics is a plus
- Plenty of room for personal growth, professional development and high impact. Besides your direct responsibilities, you have a lot of freedom to shape your role and engage in or initiate projects!
- A dynamic international team with flat hierarchies.
- Being in the center of Westwing Social Media kitchen: we test, strategize and reflect constantly and you will be a part of it!
- A great working environment: quarterly team events, unforgettable parties and a dog-friendly office.
Contact Person: Elena Behr
Interested? Looking forward to your full application (cv, cover letter, work & education references) under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.