Conversion Rate Optimization Manager (m/f/d)
The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1 million active customers in 11 countries. In only 9 years on the market, we have grown to more than 267 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,500 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a Conversion Rate Optimization Manager (m/f/d) to join our Marketing Technology team. In this position, you will be responsible for deriving data-based insights and developing strategies to convert the user while providing an excellent user experience.
Your responsibilities will be:
- You are responsible for planning and executing data-driven optimizations, customer sign-up journeys to sign-up and purchase conversion rates
- Your daily work includes the creation and implementation of internal CRO roadmaps for the respective marketing channels
- You lead and manage key projects throughout the whole product development process from ideation phase of designs, specification and development to launch and post-release analysis and optimization
- You pursue the goal of improving visitor or member conversion by using hypothesis-driven A/B testing and discovering new opportunities by optimizing UX and UI
- You acquire a deep understanding of your marketing channel and advise on the best sign-up strategies
- You set up, prioritize and execute CRO projects by working hand in hand with our developers, designers and business stakeholders
You come with:
- You bring several years of experience with a similar CRO Manager role
- Working with methodologies and tools is totally you
- You want to combine your outstanding analytical ability and affinity for numbers with your excellent problem-solving skills and creativity.
- You are absolutely confident in using Google marketing platforms such as Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager 360
- You feel really comfortable using A/B testing and optimization tools like Optimizely or Google Optimize
- You come with excellent communication and organizational skills and driven by your perseverance and new challenges
- You have fluent English skills
We offer you:
- Rewarding, high-impact position inside the exciting world of a successful eCommerce company with exposure to a wide variety of different functions
- Challenging, diverse and manifold assignments which are opening up great development possibilities for you
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, dynamic, and international team
- A variety of employer benefits such as gym membership, special discounts and regular team events
Contact Person: Natalie Rieger
Interested? Looking forward to your full application (CV, cover letter) under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.