Social Media Specialist - Poland (m/f/d)
The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1 million active customers in 11 countries. In only 9 years on the market, we have grown to more than 267 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,500 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you want to work at one of the most exciting and successful start-ups in Europe (yup, that’s us)? You have a passion for interior? Your heart beats for social media? You love to work together with a highly creative team in a fast-paced environment? Sounds like you? Then send us your application!
We are looking for a Social Media Specialist - Poland (m/f/d) who will join our team responsible for our Polish Instagram account – constantly researching best practices, the latest trends and arising features to bring our social media activities to the next level. You will be part of an international team in Munich.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Developing into a social media “Think Tank” and constantly being on the edge of social media. Analyzing the latest social media trends and arising features, evaluating their relevance for Westwing and presenting recommendations how to embrace these
- Working together in a team with a team of 5 Specialists within the CEE team.
- Running our Polish Instagram account with high responsibility: Managing the publishing calendar based on seasonality, offering etc., deciding about content and captions, publishing posts, engaging with our community, closely analyzing the performance of our posts and drawing conclusions
- Your goal? To run a cutting-edge, on-brand social media account that interior fans fall in love with and to meet highly ambitious goals in terms of follower growth, reach and engagement
- Collaborating closely with our Social Media Specialists for all other 10 Westwing countries. Together with them, and with all the insights you will gather, you will play a key role to further strengthen Westwing’s positioning as the reference for Home & Living on Instagram
You come with:
- Passion and love for your job, great spirit and high motivation
- Your heart beats for „all things social media“ and you never leave the house without your smartphone. You are a social media addict and love the fast pace of it. You are obsessed to find out what works on social media and how to fine-tune our social media presence to reach the next level
- Experience in running organic – ideally cutting-edge – social media channels (within a company or agency). A plus: you successfully publish inspirational content on your own social media account or blog. If so, we would be thrilled if you would include your social media account or blog name in your application!
- You love interior and design and have a perfect feeling for our brand
- You are the perfect combination of a creative and organizational talent with excellent communication skills. You are not afraid of numbers but make use of them to decide which content to publish and how to bring the channel to the next level
- Experience with Office Tools, esp. Excel and Powerpoint
- You are a Polish native speaker and have very good English language skills
- A position full of responsibility and impact to shape our social media presence and brand
- A highly talented, dynamic and international team with an amazing spirit
- Plenty of room for your own ideas, your personal growth and professional development
- An inspirational way of working in a fast-paced environment
- As part of the International Content Marketing Team you are in the middle where the magic happens and get many insights from production to distribution of our social media content
Contact Person: Elena Behr
Interested? Looking forward to your full application (cv, cover letter, work & education references) under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation. Please also add to your application which 3 companies run great organic social media accounts in your opinion and why (max. amount of characters, incl. blank spaces: 2.000; notes are sufficient).