Intern Category Management (m/f/d)
As Intern Category Management you will be supporting the Category Management team in handling the WestwingNow portfolio through new product selection and maintenance of the existing offering to secure business and meet sales targets. This position is limited to 6 months and the place of work is Munich.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- support product selection from new & existing premium and contemporary brands
- analyze category performances on a weekly and monthly basis
- perform competitor research on target categories
- support the assortment strategies of defined categories
- collaborate closely with experienced Category Managers and learn how to build a best- in-class assortment in Home & Living categories
YOU COME WITH
- degree in business administration, management, or comparable course of study
- passion for Home & Living and a good feeling for products, trends, and aesthetics
- quick understanding, structured way of working and excellent communication skills
- high motivation and curiosity about learning new things
- very good MS Office skills (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
- very good knowledge of English, both written and verbally
Aside from our awesome team and shared purpose we offer a variety of additional benefits. Come work with us and get:
- an inspiring, international, informal and nonpolitical environment for you to take ownership and grow your career
- a unique culture based on trust, support, and collaboration where we foster open communication with our biweekly Company All-Hands, feedback channels like Officevibe and regular Q&A sessions
- flexible working mode: roughly 60% remote, 40% in-office working policy, read more here
- up to 4 weeks temporary work-from-anywhere per year
- 30 days of paid vacation per year
- a beautiful, centrally located and dog-friendly office with free beverages, cafeteria with different lunch options, open spaces and sunny terrace
- 40% off Westwing Collection in our shop, 25% off all third-party brands, 10% family & friends voucher, Westwing Vouchers for special occasions
- regular and legendary company and team events like Movie Nights, Oktoberfest, Summer Parties, and more
- health and wellbeing offerings including gym membership, mental health support and coaching, vaccinations, skin checkups and more
- discounted green mobility options with public transport, JobRad or Swapfiets
- company daycare “Westwing Wichtel” next to our HQ office and cooperation with Elly & Stoffl, a multilingual daycare with several locations in Munich
- subsidized company pension scheme
- “Social Impact Day” p.a. to use for doing good for environment and/or society
Westwing is Europe‘s No.1 in Beautiful Living e-Commerce with a team of 1,900 in four offices across Europe. We’re on a mission to excite people to create homes that unlock the full beauty of life. We work together at a fast pace in an inspiring, international and informal environment that enables you to grow your career while working with a brand and products our customers love.
We’re made up of passionate people who are creative enough to disrupt the status quo, brave enough to fail and smart enough to win. So come, be part of the “wow, you work at Westwing?” crowd.
Diversity is deeply rooted in our culture. Our mission doesn’t stop to inspire only your design choices, it continues to embrace an inclusive lifestyle filled with respect to everyone’s uniqueness, cultural differences and equal opportunity.