(Senior) CGI Artist (m/f/d)
As (Senior) CGI Artist (m/f/d) you create beautiful interior renders for our Interior Design Service.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- create beautiful, inspiring imagery for Design concepts created for our Service customers
- develop our Westwing model library further and set quality standards for product modelling, texturing, and rendering
- collaborate closely with our Interior Designers, Business Development, AR team and external partners
- support to shape the development of CGI at Westwing’s Interior Design Service
YOU COME WITH
- profound experience in 3D rendering, modelling, and texturing in the field of interior, architecture or similar
- discerning eye for color and picture composition, texture, and lighting
- in-depth knowledge and hands-on experience in Autodesk 3ds max, V-ray, Photoshop, Mudbox or comparable tools and plug-ins
- affinity for new programs and relevant technologies in the market
- positive can-do attitude and enthusiasm to work in an ambitious and international environment
- business fluency in English
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- working in an international, diverse team of experts in a dynamic and fast-paced e-commerce environment
- countless opportunities to grow your career and shape your professional future
- centrally located and dog-friendly offices with free beverages and fruits, cafeteria with different lunch options, diverse sports and health offerings and regular team and afterwork events
- up to 40% employee discount, company pension scheme, discounted mobility options (e.g. public transport, JobRad, Swapfiets) and company daycare “Westwing Wichtel”
What are you waiting for? Apply via our online form. We are looking forward to your application including your possible starting date. If you have any questions regarding the job, please contact Kristina Philipps. Please note that we don’t accept Email-Applications!
Diversity is deeply rooted in the Westwing culture. Our mission doesn’t stop to inspire only your design choices, it continues to embrace an inclusive lifestyle filled with respect to everyone’s uniqueness, cultural differences and equal opportunity.
Being part of Westwing means working in an inspiring and diverse environment that enables you to grow. Our more than 2,300 international team members connect creativity and style with state-of-the-art technology and strong business fundamentals. Westwing is the European leader in inspiration-based Home and Living eCommerce with EUR 433 million of revenue in 2020 across 11 countries. Our mission is: To inspire and make every home a beautiful home. Through our ‘shoppable magazine’, we inspire our loyal Home Enthusiast customers with a curated product selection and combine it with gorgeous content. The company was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in Munich.