Director Influencer Marketing DACH (m/f/d)
The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1 million active customers in 11 countries. In only 9 years on the market, we have grown to more than 267 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,500 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a Director Influencer Marketing DACH (m/f/d). In this position, you will be leading our successful Influencer Marketing team for our biggest market Germany (DACH). In this extremely important role, you will execute and mainly manage exciting cooperations and projects and you will further develop our Influencer Marketing from the front!
Your responsibilities will be:
- Leading our DACH Influencer Marketing team in the headquarter in Munich and taking it to the next level
- Decision making for most creative outcomes and ambitious goal achievements
- Thinking big! Establishing cooperations that help us to develop Westwing into the reference for influencer marketing in Germany, presented by the best influencers around the country.
- Closely analyzing success factors on a high analytical level to drive for development and improvement
- Constantly pushing to be at the edge of Influencer Marketing and Social Media. Exemplifying and encouraging a mind-set throughout the team to be on top and always one step ahead of new trends. Making sure we are always early adapters and lead the market.
- Exchanging frequently with our management team and providing updates on the status quo of your team, the challenges and the success levers
- Working very closely together with our content marketing team, social media team, our content production team, our analysts and business developers but also the sales teams to create outstanding cooperations
- Making sure to collaborate with the most important, exciting, and best suitable influencers in the DACH market.
You come with:
- Ideally more than 3-4 years of relevant work experience in a creative, dynamic and digital environment with Social Media, Influencer Marketing or PR focus
- A great network to work and cooperate with
- You burn for leading a team of creative and motivated people who are full of energy and you have experience in leadership
- You are the perfect combination of a creative and organizational talent, have a passion for interior and are style-driven
- You are addicted to Social Media, you follow every relevant influencer and know them in person
- You are a great networker and love to meet new people
- Passion, team spirit and engagement are keywords that describe you best. You are driven by the motivation to create something outstanding collaboratively with your team
- You come with strong problem-solving skills that help you to face complex challenges, excellent communication skills and a very structured way of working
- Excellent English language skills are required, further languages welcome
- Working in Influencer Marketing, which is the worldwide and biggest growing trend in Marketing, for a company that firmly believes in the success of it
- A position with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy. Plenty of room for personal growth, professional development and high impact
- A highly talented and creative team with an amazing spirit
- An international environment that inspires and empowers diversity
- Entrepreneurial experience in a well-financed, high-growth eCommerce company
- A unique opportunity to shape the future of eCommerce and Influencer Marketing
Contact Person: Elena Behr
Interested? Looking forward to your full application (cv, cover letter, work & education references) under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.