Product Manager (m/f/d) for Checkout and Payments
The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1 million active customers in 11 countries. In only 9 years on the market, we have grown to more than 267 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,500 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
We are looking for a Product Manager (m/f/d) for our Checkout and Payments team in the Technology Department. As a PM for Checkout and Payments, your mission will be to make customer purchasing experience better and improve processes related to this key area.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Owning key customer interaction points in Checkout, Payments and post-order processes for Westwing & WestwingNow - on all platforms
- Leading and driving key projects over the full product development process: from ideation phase, through design, specification and development, over to the launch and post-release analysis
- Working closely with the business teams and external partners (e.g. 3rd party payment providers) on continuous improvements in the checkout and payment areas
- Monitoring and measuring launched products and feeding insights back into the product development process for further improvements
You come with:
- 1+ years of tech product or project management work experience (including internships or student projects)
- Technical background or experience with the payments/finance area is a plus
- Ability to build clear communication with a different type of stakeholders – Business, Tech, Management
- Strong analytical mindset with an ability to build product reports and gain insights
- Familiarity of analytical tools like Excel, SQL and willingness to develop these skills further
- Ability to understand and challenge project implementation decisions and priorities
- Curiosity about the details of the feature or process, both from customer and business side
- Fluency in English
- A high-impact role on the intersection of strategy, IT and business implementation, with decision-making responsibility, in an international leading eCommerce company
- An opportunity to work directly with our top management and a steep personal development path
- An opportunity to learn and develop further as a Product Management expert
- A result-oriented and agile company culture, with a flat hierarchy and no bureaucracy
Contact Person: Laura Gehling
Could this be you? Looking forward to meeting you! Please submit your full application with the specification of your possible starting date and salary expectations.