Partnership Manager (m/f/d) - Italy
The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1.5 million active customers in 11 countries. In only 10 years on the market, we have grown to more than 433 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,700 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
We inspire our customers. Being trend scouts and interior experts, we search for interesting topics, plan seasons, and transform trends into interior that is exciting for our customers. Our passion is interior & style, and we make shopping a great experience. With our editorial content & product selection we create new worlds of interior – day by day!
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a Partnership Manager (m/f/d) to support the Partnership team.
- Represent Westwing as a brand ambassador.
- Expand existing partnerships and acquire new brands from the premium and design environment, managing the process from contract negotiation to offering implementation.
- Develop new business potential, permanently negotiate sales terms, and secure access to an attractive product portfolio.
- Develop creative and strategic shopping concepts together with and for our new premium brands.
- Develop individual concepts and pitch presentations that present brands in all Westwing channels, in close cooperation with our creative and sales departments.
- Completed business studies or comparable training.
- 2-3 years of professional experience in a similar role.
- Proven success in acquiring, managing, and increasing sales and earnings of key accounts.
- Highly motivated, dynamic, and convincing personality.
- Strongly focused on results and capable of building sustainable partnerships through strong solutions and service character.
- Negotiation skills and high affinity for numbers.
- High interest and passion for home & lifestyle topics.
- Native Italian and advanced English levels.
- A position in our partnership team with great responsibility and creative freedom, diverse tasks, always new challenges, and very exciting interlocutors from different industries.
- Employee benefits such as employee discount, regular team events.
- Many opportunities for personal and professional development in an international environment of a fast-growing eCommerce company.
- A great working environment in an energetic and cooperative team of strong, dynamic, and warm colleagues with flat hierarchies.