Intern / Working Student Technology Department (m/f/d)
The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 900,000 customers in 11 countries. In only 8 years on the market, we have grown to more than 254 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,100 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are continuously looking for interns and working students (m/f/d) for our Technology Department. In this position, you can work as a part of our Technology team to create beautiful sites and apps to excite our customers as well as innovative services to support our business teams. Our international team with more than 40 different nationalities is passionate about technology and using it to build our business.
Your tasks will be:
- Constantly improving yourself and our platform while collaborating with a diverse cross functional team
- Participating in team activities such as code review, pair programming and sprint planning
- Testing and running the code built by you and your team
You come with:
- A desire to learn and work with new paradigms, tools and technologies
- A passion for coding - it’s not just a job, but something you really enjoy
- A link to your GitHub account is a big plus
- Some professional or open source coding experience, preferably in one of the languages JS, PHP, Scala, Python, Swift or Java
- An open-minded tech organization with a “best tool for the job” attitude. Freedom to choose your tools and technology gives plenty of room for learning and experimentation.
- A continuous self-improvement environment. We help you be your best self.
- A great atmosphere. Friday parties, team events and hackathons are some of the ways we make our office a place you want to hang out.
- Ability to define your job. We are always happy to help you take new responsibilities and help you grow into the role you want.
Contact Person: Miriam Rabung
Interested? Looking forward to your full application under specification of your possible starting date.