Material Procurement Specialist (m/f)
Materials Procurement Specialist (m/f)
The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1 million active customers in 11 countries. In only 9 years on the market, we have grown to more than 267 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,300 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for an enthusiastic Data Analyst Operations Analytics (m/f). In this position, you will use your excellent analytical skills to provide actionable insights for our Management team and Business Departments to make data-driven decisions.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a Materials Procurement Specialist (m/f).
Your responsibilities will be:
- Effective implementation of the purchasing strategy (cost, deadline, quality, availability)
- Managing purchasing process (requests, market research, biddings, negotiation, orders, analysis, etc.)
- Deliver bottom line savings by working together with Suppliers, Warehouse Management and Quality Control
- Identify and build partnerships with key suppliers on an operational level
- Manage Supplier compliance and inventory levels
- Forecasting purchasing needs
- Conducting purchase negotiations
- Optimization of purchasing processes
- Act as a key contact for packaging related topics for operational warehouse team
- Administrative order handling
- Preparing reports and analysis on procurement area
You come with:
- First work experience in procurement / inventory control in warehouse logistics, an e-commerce company or in a leading company in the manufacturing industry (also through relevant internships)
- Strong negotiation skills
- Very good knowledge of MS Office; especially in Excel
- Strong analytics, yet “hands-on” with a focus on fast and flawless execution
- A structured, independent and goal oriented work style
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills and passion about making impact and working in a multicultural team
- Fluency in Polish and good English skills
- Significant scope for personal growth, professional development and delivering a high impact
- A highly talented, dynamic, and international team
- Entrepreneurial experience in a leading eCommerce company
- An attractive compensation package
Location: Robakowo / Poznań
Applications: in English