Video Editor / Producer Onsite & Social Media Videos (m/f/d)
The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 900,000 customers in 11 countries. In only 8 years on the market, we have grown to more than 254 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Around 1,100 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a Video Editor / Producer Onsite & Social Media Videos (m/f/d) in our international content marketing team, who would love to create beautiful, highly inspiring, on-brand videos for our website and social media channels (desktop, mobile, apps). Do you think this could be you?
Your responsibilities will be:
- Together with a team of editors, graphic designers, and photographers, you bring content to life which enriches our Home & Living offering – from homestories to brand videos (e.g. Kitchen Aid, Rolf Benz, Artemide) over Instagram stories to TV spots
- Your goal? To make our members across all our 11 countries even more enthusiastic about our brand and offering by showing them continuously new and highly inspirational content to consume
- You know your stuff like a pro when it comes to selecting and prepping camera equipment, getting the angle and lighting just right, as well as framing for the “money shot” that will wow our audience. At the same time, you are also not afraid to use your knowledge to just take an iPhone and start shooting in a creative and bold way
- From your beautifully shot film, you take it to the next level in the cutting room, also using your tech and creative skills to quickly integrate graphics and create animations—because you can always take it up a notch
- Spread your creativity: Share cool and creative concepts, storylines, and ideas in cooperation with our highly creative team
- Always be on top of new technologies and new content marketing trends. You’re thrilled to immediately start producing content for new channels, formats or features as soon as they are launched
You come with:
- Passion and love for your job, great spirit and high motivation
- Several years of experience in professional cinematography, filming, cutting and animation
- Confidence in using the Adobe Creative Suite (mainly Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop)
- Plus: Knowledge about equipment is highly appreciated!
- Creativity! You are literally bubbling with ideas, and you bring them to life rapidly
- You are an all-rounder who is flexible to take on new challenges in a fast-paced environment, and hands-on to get the job done
- You are a great team player and co-worker
- Experiences in team and project management are a “nice-to-have”
- Very good English skills, German is a plus
- A highly talented, dynamic, and international team
- An inspirational way of working in a fast-paced environment and a high impact to shape our brand
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- An inspirational way of working and creating great content for multiple countries
Contact Person: Elena Behr
Interested? Looking forward to your full application (CV, cover letter, and examples of your work/showreel) under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.