Senior Demand & Inventory Manager (m/f/d)
As Senior Demand & Inventory Manager you will shape and manage the Demand Planning and Inventory strategy across all categories and join as a bar-raiser to a high performance team. We are looking for an innovator who has the desire to build and shape the future of Westwing’s Demand & Inventory tools and processes to manage EUR 50 million of inventory. This position is located in Munich, Germany, and is unlimited.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- contribute to the development & enhancement of our forecast and reorder quantity optimization models based on portfolio changes, industry trends and demand patterns
- enhance SOPs to adapt to change in processes while challenging status-quo
- successfully communicate forecast and inventory estimations with risk assessments and mitigation activities while addressing demand-related issues with key cross-functional stakeholders
- create actionable demand plans that balance optimal inventory and availability
- monitor and assess impact on changes in sales forecasts, budgets, and business strategies and communicate with key cross-functional stakeholders
- own the process of reducing “excess and obsolete” products across our value chain
- analytical background and mindset (Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Supply Chain, Logistics, Economics, or similar background)
- 5+ years of experience in analytical Supply Chain, Inventory Management, as Operations Analyst or in a comparable role
- proficiency in Excel and SQL (VBA, Python or another scripting language is a plus)
- strong affinity and love for data and numbers and the ability to communicate those numbers across different levels of seniority
- very strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a “hands-on” attitude and the ability to focus both on detail and fast execution
- fluency in English
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- working in an international, diverse team of experts in a dynamic and fast-paced e-commerce environment
- countless opportunities to grow your career and shape your professional future
- centrally located and dog-friendly offices with free beverages, cafeteria with different lunch options, diverse sports and health offerings and regular team and afterwork events
- flexible working mode: hybrid working and up to four weeks per year of temporary work-from-anywhere, read more
- up to 40% employee discount, volunteering day off, company pension scheme, discounted mobility options (e.g. public transport, JobRad, Swapfiets) and company daycare “Westwing Wichtel”
- support for our international colleagues with help in relocation and visa process
What are you waiting for? Apply via our online form. We are looking forward to your application including your possible starting date. If you have any questions regarding the job, please contact Kira Bukin. Please note that we don’t accept Email-Applications!
Diversity is deeply rooted in the Westwing culture. Our mission doesn’t stop to inspire only your design choices, it continues to embrace an inclusive lifestyle filled with respect to everyone’s uniqueness, cultural differences and equal opportunity.
Being part of Westwing means working in an inspiring and diverse environment that enables you to grow. Our more than 2,300 international team members connect creativity and style with state-of-the-art technology and strong business fundamentals. Westwing is the European leader in inspiration-based Home and Living eCommerce with EUR 522 million of revenue in 2021 across 11 countries. Our mission is: To inspire and make every home a beautiful home. Through our ‘shoppable magazine’, we inspire our loyal Home Enthusiast customers with a curated product selection and combine it with gorgeous content. The company was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in Munich.