Junior Product & Sales Specialist with Dutch (m/f)
To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a Junior Product & Sales Specialist with Dutch (m/f). In this position you support our Dutch Product & Sales Managers in handling the Dutch Sales and are responsible for the preparation and procurement of data from external partners, as well as for the design of the campaigns.
What you'll do:
- collect relevant product information in collaboration with our suppliers to ensure top-quality Dutch sales campaigns (e.g. product pictures, dimensions)
- you will be in charge of a customer-oriented product selection for our Dutch market across all categories
- analyze KPIs of past sales campaigns to derive lessons learned and identify improvement measures for future campaigns
- monitor the quality of produced sales campaigns to inspire our customers with an attractive offering
- support and represent the Dutch Product & Sales Manager
- work hand in hand with our customer care, logistics, product editing and graphics team regarding the Dutch sales campaigns
You come with:
- Excellent Dutch language skills and speak English fluently
- Completed an apprenticeship or have a bachelor degree
- Very good MS Office Skills (especially Excel)
- A strong affinity for eCommerce
- An organizational talent and ability to work as a team player
- Readiness for occasional business traveling
What you can expect:
- working in an international, diverse team of experts in a dynamic and fast-paced e-commerce environment
- countless opportunities to grow your career and shape your professional future
- centrally located and dog-friendly offices with fruits, private medical care, multisport offering, life insurance, company-organized team building events
What are you waiting for? Apply via our online form. We are looking forward to your application including your possible starting date. If you have any questions regarding the job, please contact [email protected] Please note that we don’t accept Email-Applications!
Diversity is deeply rooted in the Westwing culture. Our mission doesn’t stop to inspire only your design choices, it continues to embrace an inclusive lifestyle filled with respect to everyone’s uniqueness, cultural differences and equal opportunity.
Being part of Westwing means working in an inspiring and diverse environment that enables you to grow. Our more than 2,300 international team members connect creativity and style with state-of-the-art technology and strong business fundamentals. Westwing is the European leader in inspiration-based Home and Living eCommerce with EUR 433 million of revenue in 2020 across 11 countries.
Our mission is: To inspire and make every home a beautiful home. Through our 'shoppable magazine', we inspire our loyal Home Enthusiast customers with a curated product selection and combine it with gorgeous content. The company was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in Munich.