Head of Influencer Marketing (m/f/d)
The Westwing mission is: To inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1.5 million active customers in 11 countries. In only 10 years on the market, we have grown to more than 433 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,700 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a Head of Influencer Marketing (m/f/d). In this position, you will be leading our successful Influencer Marketing team and shape our brand image by developing and implementing an Influencer Marketing strategy across all of our eleven markets. In this extremely important role, you will ideate, manage and execute exciting Influencer cooperations and projects and raise our brand awareness through a top-notch Influencer Marketing.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Developing innovative ideas and a creative strategy to promote Westwing via Influencer Marketing to maximize buzz and build a love brand
- Leading our International and DACH Influencer Marketing team in the headquarter in Munich and taking it to the next level
- Raising brand awareness and positioning Westwing as a love brand through exciting, creative and innovative Influencer homestories and partnerships in line with our identity and values
- Decision making for most creative outcomes and ambitious goal achievements
- Planning, organizing and executing creative and innovative Influencer events and activations
- Leading a team of Influencer Marketing managers responsible for executing influencer cooperations
- Working in alignment with our content marketing team, social media team, content production team, analysts and business developers but also with our sales teams to create outstanding influencer homestories and cooperations
- Working closely and continuously with Executives at group and country level
- Monitoring, analyzing and communicating results on a weekly and quarterly basis
- Evaluating and executing opportunities for partnerships and cooperations on an on-going basis and constantly monitoring the market to make sure we collaborate with the most important, exciting, and up and coming influencers in line with our brand identity and values
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding Influencer Marketing strategy surrounding them
You come with:
- Ideally + 3 years of relevant work experience in global Influencer Marketing
- A strong network in the influencer landscape as well as the lifestyle and design industry
- Experience in designing and developing Influencer Marketing strategies including measuring and reporting
- Ability to work with sensitive issues and work under pressure
- Great knowledge of Social Media and emerging channels
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
- Business acumen and knowledge
- Fluency in German & English
- A high impact role with high responsibility and autonomy in a creative and fast-paced growth environment
- Attractive position as Head of Influencer Marketing with full responsibility of the Influencer Marketing strategy and plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- An international environment that inspires and empowers diversity
- A unique opportunity to shape the future of eCommerce and Influencer Marketing
Contact Person: Franziska Stiller
Requisition number: 2482
Interested? Looking forward to your full application (CV, cover letter, work & education references) under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.