PR Manager France (m/f/d)
The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our almost 1 million customers in 11 countries. In only 9 years on the market, we have grown to more than 267 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,300 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue and support our ambitious growth strategy and tell the unique story of Westwing, we are looking for a PR Manager (m/f/d) for France located in our Munich Headquarter. In this position, you will shape our brand image by developing and implementing a PR strategy in close collaboration with the International PR Lead to proactively and creatively communicate the Westwing messages across all channels.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Develop a dedicated strategy for the French market
- Develop a seasonal marketing communication plan with the local team in direct collaboration with the International PR Director, including: strategy, goals, budget and tactics
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate a strong network with local media, tastemakers, opinion leaders and brands in the lifestyle/design and media industry through regular visits to France
- Secure high-level placements in top tier print, online, TV and social media in France
- Identify locally and internationally relevant PR topics and content for press
- Organize and execute events and press trips
- Monitor, analyse and communicate PR results on a weekly and quarterly basis
- Evaluate and execute opportunities for partnerships and cooperations on an on-going basis
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
You come with:
- A University degree in Business, Communications, Marketing, Media or Journalism
- 3+ years in-house or agency work experience in global Lifestyle PR (Interior, Fashion, Beauty, Jewelry) or Media with broad experience in across a range of communications disciplines
- A strong network in the local and international media landscape as well as lifestyle and design industry
- Strong networking and interpersonal skills, strong stakeholder management skills
- A creative thinking, problem-solving mind-set, hands-on attitude
- Experience in designing and developing strategic PR strategies including measuring and reporting
- Ability to work with sensitive issues and work under pressure
- Knowledge of Social Media and emerging channels
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills
- Business acumen and knowledge
- Fluency in French & English, German is a plus
- A high impact role with high responsibility and autonomy in a creative and fast-paced growth environment
- Attractive position as PR Manager with full responsibility of the communication strategy and plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, dynamic, and international team
Contact Person: Anne Naumann
Interested? Looking forward to your full application under specification of your possible starting date, salary expectation and including a letter of motivation.