Senior Data Scientist (m/f/d)
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,700 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? We are looking for a Senior Data Scientist (m/f/d) for our Technology Department. In this role, you will join the newly formed Personalization team. Our mission is to craft seamless, unique, and personalized experiences for our users. If you are looking for the rare opportunity to build extraordinary machine learning products from scratch to impact 1 million people, then this is the right place for you.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Leverage Westwing’s rich dataset to enable a personalized customer experience and drive KPI’s
- Design controlled experiments to A/B test the features and perform deep statistical analysis from the results to find actionable insights
- Provide insights/hypotheses and ideate personalization features
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Experience with Python, and database languages such as SQL
- Solid knowledge in statistics
Further preferred qualifications:
- Master's degree in a quantitative field such as Statistics, Computer science, or Mathematics
- In-depth knowledge of classical Machine Learning
- Familiarity of common Deep Learning Models
- Experience with Recommendation Engines
- Experience with statistical data analysis such as multivariate analysis, stochastic models, sampling methods
- Data Engineering Experience (e.g. hands-on experience building data pipelines)
- A high-impact role on the intersection of strategy, IT, and business implementation, with decision-making responsibility, in an international leading eCommerce company
- An opportunity to work directly with our top management and a steep personal development path
- A company culture where your skills are judged by your results
Location: Munich, or remote within Germany,Poland, Spain, or Italy
Contact Person: Jennifer Stennei
Requisition Number: 2211
Interested? Looking forward to your full application under the specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.