E-commerce Specialist with German (m/f/d)
As an E-commerce Specialist with German (m/f/d) you will be responsible for the product description and pictures in the ongoing campaigns. This position requires not only self-directed work, but also accuracy and attention to detail.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- customize product description and list of details in German
- process data in Excel
- support the team in ongoing projects
- work with tools and e-commerce systems
- work together with different (international) departments within Westwing
YOU COME WITH:
- 1-2 years of professional experience in e-commerce
- very good German (C1/native) - a necessary condition
- good English or Polish - a necessary condition
- knowledge of linguistic and stylistic correctness
- MS Excel skills
- independence, reliability and sense of humor
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- working in an international, diverse team of experts in a dynamic and fast-paced e-commerce environment
- countless opportunities to grow your career and shape your professional future
- flexible working mode: hybrid working and up to four weeks per year of temporary work-from-anywhere, read more
- centrally located and dog-friendly offices with fruits, private medical care, Multisport offering, life insurance, company-organized team building events
What are you waiting for? Apply via our online form. We are looking forward to your application including your possible starting date. If you have any questions regarding the job, please contact [email protected] Please note that we don’t accept Email-Applications!
Diversity is deeply rooted in the Westwing culture. Our mission doesn’t stop to inspire only your design choices, it continues to embrace an inclusive lifestyle filled with respect to everyone’s uniqueness, cultural differences and equal opportunity.
Being part of Westwing means working in an inspiring and diverse environment that enables you to grow. Our more than 2,300 international team members connect creativity and style with state-of-the-art technology and strong business fundamentals. Westwing is the European leader in inspiration-based Home and Living eCommerce with EUR 433 million of revenue in 2020 across 11 countries.
Our mission is: To inspire and make every home a beautiful home. Through our 'shoppable magazine', we inspire our loyal Home Enthusiast customers with a curated product selection and combine it with gorgeous content. The company was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in Munich.