Co-Founder – Westwing Studio (m/f/d)
To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a Co-Founder (m/f/d) for our Westwing Studio, our interior design service for end and business customers. This position is unlimited.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- drive the growth of the Westwing Studio, working with leaders across the company to develop, propose, and manage relevant initiatives
- co-own the development of one of the fastest growing strategic and cross-functional initiatives
- take part in discussions among the Group CEO, Customer Director, and the service’s Founder/Head, preparing key communication materials
- work closely and continuously with department leaders
- projects could include among many others, planning and preparing the service’s roll-out to international countries, strengthening the offline presence, preparing documents for Business Reviews to the Group CEO or Executive Team
YOU COME WITH
- 5+ years of professional experience with proven track record from a top consulting firm or blue-chip business development function
- leadership experience and a track record in enabling project owners to achieve results
- ability to structure and manage complex cross-company projects and processes with multiple stakeholders at both senior and junior levels
- ability to handle projects with multiple workstreams over a wide variety of functional business problems, connecting the dots between functions
- very strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with demonstrated intellectual and analytical rigor, yet a “hands-on” attitude with a focus on fast and flawless execution
- excellent communication skills, including strong oral and writing capabilities
- fluency in English (more languages are an advantage)
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- working in an international, diverse team of experts in a dynamic and fast-paced e-commerce environment
- countless opportunities to grow your career and shape your professional future
- centrally located and dog-friendly offices with free beverages and fruits, cafeteria with different lunch options, diverse sports and health offerings and regular team and afterwork events
- flexible working mode: hybrid working and up to four weeks per year of temporary work-from-anywhere, read more
- up to 40% employee discount, volunteering day off, company pension scheme, discounted mobility options (e.g. public transport, JobRad, Swapfiets) and company daycare “Westwing Wichtel”
What are you waiting for? Apply via our online form. We are looking forward to your application including your possible starting date. If you have any questions regarding the job, please contact Kira Bukin. Please note that we don’t accept Email-Applications!
Diversity is deeply rooted in the Westwing culture. Our mission doesn’t stop to inspire only your design choices, it continues to embrace an inclusive lifestyle filled with respect to everyone’s uniqueness, cultural differences and equal opportunity.
Being part of Westwing means working in an inspiring and diverse environment that enables you to grow. Our more than 2,300 international team members connect creativity and style with state-of-the-art technology and strong business fundamentals. Westwing is the European leader in inspiration-based Home and Living eCommerce with EUR 522 million of revenue in 2021 across 11 countries. Our mission is: To inspire and make every home a beautiful home. Through our ‘shoppable magazine’, we inspire our loyal Home Enthusiast customers with a curated product selection and combine it with gorgeous content. The company was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in Munich.