Project Manager - Technology (m/f/d)
The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1 million active customers in 11 countries. In only 9 years on the market, we have grown to more than 267 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,500 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? We are looking for a Project Manager -Technology (m/f/d). In this position, you will be running, managing and monitoring several projects across the Technology area.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Working directly with the CTO and the Senior Tech Management team and supporting them in day-to-day operations
- Driving CTO projects and ensuring they are accomplished on time and on target
- Managing the quarterly planning’s for the whole technology department
- Leading multiple tech internal projects with a duration between 2 weeks and 6 months
- Discussing, aligning and reporting the project status to the CTO and other Tech & Product leads on a regular basis
- Identifying problems and finding efficient and pragmatic solutions for blockers within the Tech department
- Getting insights into a wide range of projects, processes, tools while working with varied teams
- Working in an international and agile environment with flat hierarchies and supporting short decision-making processes
You come with:
- At least 2 years of experience in agile IT project management
- A lot of drive, high ambition, flexibility, and a strong bias for action at fast pace
- A pragmatic and efficient approach while keeping the focus on the set goals
- A proactive, hands-on and problem-solving mindset
- Excellent organization skills enabling your to always work in a very structured way
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluent English skills in written and spoken
- Very good MS Office knowledge
- A truly shaping tech position with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- The possibility of building something new, in a data driven and ambitious team
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development (e.g. hackathons, certifications, budget for conferences)
Contact Person: Clarissa Schreiner
Could this be you? Looking forward to meeting you! Please submit your full application with the specification of your possible starting date and salary expectations.