Senior Business Data Analyst
The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1.5 million active customers in 11 countries. In only 10 years on the market, we have grown to more than 433 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for an enthusiastic Senior Business Data Analyst (m/f). In this position, you will use your excellent analytical skills to provide actionable insights for our Management team and Business Departments to make data-driven decisions.
Do you think this could be you?
Your responsibilities will be:
- Be a key contributor to the Westwing Operations strategy, focused on enhancing the data landscape, unlocking massive opportunities towards a multi-billion Euro business.
- Lead the further development towards end-to-end transparency of our Operations by building direct and user-friendly dashboards to easily track and identify trends in our most relevant processes and KPIs.
- Enhance operational excellency by collaborating with key business leaders to develop effective and easy-to-use tools and models to be used across the whole department by multiple stakeholders.
- Provide invaluable insights to the leadership team, through pragmatic and practical data analysis and modelling.
You come with:
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Mathematics, Statistics or similar
- 3+ years of work experience in Business Intelligence, Data Analysis or Data Science.
- Excellent skills in SQL, Excel and Tableau.
- Ability to thrive in a high growth, entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with a “hands-on” attitude and a focus on both detail and fast execution.
- Passion to combine data driven insights and creative approaches to propose actionable recommendations.
- Strong communication skills and ability to clearly communicate with multiple stakeholders.
- Fluency in English
- A high-impact role in an incredibly fast-paced growth environment
- A steep development path, working directly with Westwing’s Leadership Team
- Building the inner workings of a fast-growing eCommerce company with exposure to a wide variety of different functions and challenges
- A highly talented, dynamic, and diverse team with an inspiring culture
Interested? Looking forward to your full application!