Senior Product Manager Supply Chain (m/f/d)
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,700 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager (m/f/d) for our Supply Chain Tribe in the Technology Department.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Developing a product roadmap for your portfolio that contributes and enables the growth of the Company
- Driving priority projects in your portfolio throughout the full product development process: from ideation phase, through design, specification and development, over to the launch and post-release analysis
- Working hand in hand with a dedicated development team, tracking closely the progress of the product and feature development to deliver in time, quality and budget
- Collaborating closely with several business stakeholders, other product leaders and external partners to ensure that you and the development team contribute meaningfully to the company strategy through the delivery of great user-centric and functional products
- Mentoring more junior product manager colleagues to help them become excellent product leaders
You come with:
- 5+ years of expertise in developing products, roadmaps, and projects - preferably in an eCommerce context
- 3+ years of relevant experience in process-oriented product/solution design
- Expertise and relevant experience in supply chain related projects.
- An entrepreneurial mind-set and creative approach to problem solving with real hands-on experience, enabling you to translate the company’s strategy into tangible goals for your product
- Natural leadership skills, you care about people and have the proven ability to mentor and grow product managers
- Outstanding communication skills in English in order to communicate with team, peers and Company executives
- A high-impact role on the intersection of IT and business implementation, in an international leading eCommerce company
- An opportunity to work directly with our top management
- An opportunity to learn and develop further as a Product leader
- A result-oriented and agile company culture, with a flat hierarchy and no bureaucracy
Contact Person: Joao Mingote
Requisition Number: 2264
Interested? Looking forward to your full application under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.