Senior Product Manager Supply Chain (m/f/d)
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a Senior Product Manager (m/f/d), you will be joining our Supply Chain Tribe in the Technology Department. You will define together with the operational departments the future of Westwings supply chain tooling and processes. Your mission is to create a state of the art landscape of tools originating from own development and embedded SaaS solutions. This position is unlimited and based in Munich or Warsaw office, remote from Germany, Poland Spain or Italy.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- developing and owning a product roadmap that contributes and enables the growth of our Supply Chain capabilities
- co-create business processes and user flows together with your business stakeholders and users
- driving priority projects throughout the full product development process: from ideation phase, through design, specification and development, over to the launch and post-release analysis
- working hand in hand with a dedicated development team, tracking closely the progress of the product and feature development to deliver in time, quality and budget
- collaborating closely with several business stakeholders, other product leaders and external partners to ensure that you and the development team contribute meaningfully to the company strategy through the delivery of great user-centric and functional products
- mentoring more junior product manager colleagues to help them become excellent product leaders
YOU COME WITH
- 5+ years of expertise in developing products, roadmaps, and projects - preferably in an eCommerce context
- 3+ years of relevant experience in process-oriented product/solution design
- expertise and relevant experience in supply chain related projects.
- an entrepreneurial mind-set and creative approach to problem solving with real hands-on experience, enabling you to translate the company’s strategy into tangible goals for your product
- natural leadership skills, you care about people and have the proven ability to mentor and grow product managers
- outstanding communication skills in English in order to communicate with team, peers and Company executives
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- working in an international, diverse team of experts in a dynamic and fast-paced e-commerce environment
- countless opportunities to grow your career and shape your professional future
- centrally located and dog-friendly offices with free beverages and fruits, cafeteria with different lunch options, diverse sports and health offerings and regular team and afterwork events
- a high-impact role on the intersection of IT and business implementation, in an international leading eCommerce company
- an opportunity to work directly with our top management
- an opportunity to learn and develop further as a Product leader
- a result-oriented and agile company culture, with a flat hierarchy and no bureaucracy
What are you waiting for? Apply via our online form. We are looking forward to your application including your possible starting date. If you have any questions regarding the job, please contact Ana Carballo. Please note that we don’t accept Email-Applications!
Diversity is deeply rooted in the Westwing culture. Our mission doesn’t stop to inspire only your design choices, it continues to embrace an inclusive lifestyle filled with respect to everyone’s uniqueness, cultural differences and equal opportunity.
Being part of Westwing means working in an inspiring and diverse environment that enables you to grow. Our more than 2,300 international team members connect creativity and style with state-of-the-art technology and strong business fundamentals. Westwing is the European leader in inspiration-based Home and Living eCommerce with EUR 433m of revenue in 2020 across 11 countries. Our mission is: To inspire and make every home a beautiful home. Through our ‘shoppable magazine’, we inspire our loyal Home Enthusiast customers with a curated product selection and combine it with gorgeous content. The company was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in Munich.