Head of Strategy & Pricing (m/f/d)
The Westwing mission is: To inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1 million active customers in 11 countries. In only 9 years on the market, we have grown to more than 267 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,500 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a Head of Strategy & Pricing (m/f/d) reporting directly to the Managing Director of WestwingNow/Private Label.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Shape the strategy of our WestwingNow & Private Label businesses and manage key projects
- Drive development & business planning processes
- Further build our competencies in Pricing
- Manage a team of Business Development Managers, Pricing Managers and Business Analysts
- Work day-to-day with a member of the Executive Team to provide leverage and extend impact
- Drive our growth portfolio, working with leaders across the company to develop, propose, performance-manage and extend/reduce growth projects
You come with:
- 5-10 years of experience from a top consulting firm (Bain/BCG/McKinsey)
- Experience working in a demanding international environment with highly motivated and driven professionals
- Very strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with demonstrated intellectual and analytical rigor, yet a “hands-on” attitude with a focus on fast and flawless execution
- Strong recruiting and leadership skills with a team-oriented and collaborative approach to work and a passion about making an impact
- Ability to handle projects with multiple workstreams, with proven leadership success over a wide variety of functional business problems
- Ability to structure and manage complex cross-company projects and processes with multiple stakeholders at both senior and junior levels
- Excellent communication skills, including strong oral and writing capabilities; ability to clearly communicate compelling messages making you a great discussion partner
- Fluency in English
- A high-impact role in an incredibly fast-paced growth environment
- A steep development path, working directly with our high-caliber Executive team
- Taking responsibility early-on for a growing organization
- Building the inner workings of a fast-growing eCommerce company with exposure to a wide variety of different functions and challenges
- A highly talented, dynamic, and diverse team with an inspiring culture
Contact Person: Anja Neusser
Interested? Looking forward to your full application (including a cover letter) under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.