Tech Lead PHP (m/f/d)
As Tech Lead PHP (m/f/d) you will be leading a team of four senior developers responsible for maintaining the core tools for our production teams, campaign generation and catalog production. The team has high level of autonomy and strong experience in the domain. This position is unlimited.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- manage a cross-functional team building services written in PHP
- design, build and maintain scalable and highly available services
- ensure your services are well tested, architected, meet our coding standards and have proper logging, monitoring, and alerting
- mentor developers from various disciplines and ensure their constant professional growth
- work closely with product owners and business stakeholders to design technical solutions to fit product needs
YOU COME WITH
- several years of experience in PHP 7 development of large scale and highly available applications and experience in a team lead role
- strong problem-solving skills and proactive attitude in suggesting solutions and improvement
- you bring a passion for shipping. CI/CD is a must. Putting code live every day is a given
- you have experience with RabbitMQ, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, CI/CD pipelines (GitLab, Jenkins)
- you come with architecture skills, both code and infrastructure. Acronyms like SOLID and DDD make you excited. People know you as that person who is always talking about “Decoupling”, “Onions” and “Hexagons”
- you have strong communication skills. You are able to explain complex technical topics to non-technical counterparts in a simple and understandable way
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- working in an international, diverse team of experts in a dynamic and fast-paced e-commerce environment
- countless opportunities to grow your career and shape your professional future
- centrally located and dog-friendly offices with free beverages and fruits, cafeteria with different lunch options, diverse sports and health offerings and regular team and afterwork events
- up to 40% employee discount, company pension scheme, discounted mobility options (e.g. public transport, JobRad, Swapfiets) and company daycare “Westwing Wichtel”
- state-of-the-art tech infrastructure running on AWS and Kubernetes, professionally equipped workstation (Mac, screens, peripherals, etc) of your personal choice and yearly training budget for every tech team member
What are you waiting for? Apply via our online form. We are looking forward to your application including your possible starting date. If you have any questions regarding the job, please contact Andrea Galantucci.
Please note that we don’t accept Email-Applications!