(Senior) Photographer & Editor (m/f/d)
As (Senior) Photographer & Editor (m/f/d) you push creative boundaries and together with a highly creative editorial & marketing team contribute to inspiring, engaging, wonderful stories that have everybody like “Wow!”. This position is unlimited.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- shooting of inspiring pictures for Onsite and Social Media that will be featured in our daily newsletter, editorial stories and on our website at Westwing around the world (we are in 14 countries, with 26 million members)
- being fully responsible for producing our pictures in our inhouse studio or on external locations like for homestories
- making beautiful pictures even more perfect in post-production because you can always take it up a notch
- keeping the overview of our pictures in post-production and create a consistent look & feel for them
- selecting photos for internal and external use based on strength of composition, content, light and color
YOU COME WITH
- 3+ years of experience in commercial photography and retouching in ideally in the field interior, fashion, lifestyle and Social Media as well as in visual arts, digital media, related field or producing in a studio
- education in Photography or similar field
- strong attention to detail, organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects concurrently, working to tight deadlines
- excellent knowledge in identifying and selecting camera equipment, correct angles, lighting, prepping and setting up equipment
- experience and good knowledge with all related programs (Photoshop, Adobe Bridge, Capture One) and professional photo & lighting equipment
- willingness to travel when it comes to external productions like e.g. home stories and also across countries
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- working in an international, diverse team of experts in a dynamic and fast-paced e-commerce environment
- countless opportunities to grow your career and shape your professional future
- centrally located and dog-friendly offices with free beverages and fruits, cafeteria with different lunch options, diverse sports and health offerings and regular team and afterwork events
- up to 40% employee discount, company pension scheme, discounted mobility options (e.g. public transport, JobRad, Swapfiets) and company daycare “Westwing Wichtel”
- support for our international colleagues with help in relocation and visa process as well as possibility to take german language course
What are you waiting for? Apply via our online form. We are looking forward to your application (CV, cover letter and Portfolio) including your possible starting date and salary expectation. If you have any questions regarding the job, please contact Jessica Schrattenthaler. Please note that we don’t accept Email-Applications!
Diversity is deeply rooted in the Westwing culture. Our mission doesn’t stop to inspire only your design choices, it continues to embrace an inclusive lifestyle filled with respect to everyone’s uniqueness, cultural differences and equal opportunity
Being part of Westwing means working in an inspiring and diverse environment that enables you to grow. Our more than 2,300 international team members connect creativity and style with state-of-the-art technology and strong business fundamentals. Westwing is the European leader in inspiration-based Home and Living eCommerce with EUR 433 million of revenue in 2020 across 11 countries. Our mission is: To inspire and make every home a beautiful home. Through our 'shoppable magazine', we inspire our loyal Home Enthusiast customers with a curated product selection and combine it with gorgeous content. The company was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in Munich.