As Photographer, you will be responsible to produce and edit high-end looking Set Mood images, which are published on our Westwing website as well as other channels. The photographer plays a key role within the Set Mood production process and works closely together with interior stylists.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- shooting inspiring yet product focused images that inspire our customers to shop
- setting up natural looking light like a pro and making our products shine
- post-production of pictures, making sure the content follows a consistent look and feel
- selecting and careful handling of camera equipment, as well as identifying correct angles and preparing the perfect light set-up
- managing upload of final files, always before or on deadline
- constantly pushing creative boundaries, while always following the Set Mood guidelines
YOU COME WITH
- minimum of 2-3 years of experience as Photographer on production, as well as a detailed eye for light and composition
- passion for creating inspiring product photo content
- professional experience in photo production as well as image editing
- enthusiasm for home & living, interior, decorating and tailoring the content to the needed formats & channels
- hands-on mentality to handle the assigned projects in an independent manner
- ability to work in a team in order to achieve common goals
- strong organizational as well as communication skills
- eye for detail and a diligent work ethic among all tasks
- fluent in English (spoken and written) and Polish
- driving license is a plus
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- working in an international, diverse team of experts in a dynamic and fast-paced e-commerce environment
- countless opportunities to grow your career and shape your professional future
- up to 40% employee discount
- private medical care, Multisport offering, life insurance, company-organized team building events
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Apply via our online form. We are looking forward to your application, including CV, portfolio, your salary expectation and possible starting date. If you have any questions regarding the job, please contact with [email protected] Please note that we don’t accept Email-Applications!
Diversity is deeply rooted in the Westwing culture. Our mission doesn’t stop to inspire only your design choices, it continues to embrace an inclusive lifestyle filled with respect to everyone’s uniqueness, cultural differences and equal opportunity.
Being part of Westwing means working in an inspiring and diverse environment that enables you to grow. Our more than 2,300 international team members connect creativity and style with state-of-the-art technology and strong business fundamentals. Westwing is the European leader in inspiration-based Home and Living eCommerce with EUR 522 million of revenue in 2021 across 11 countries. Our mission is: To inspire and make every home a beautiful home. Through our 'shoppable magazine', we inspire our loyal Home Enthusiast customers with a curated product selection and combine it with gorgeous content. The company was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in Munich.
Location: Robakowo near Poznan
Contact Person: Julia Walkowiak