Working Student (m/f/d) Sales France
The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1 million active customers in 11 countries. In only 9 years on the market, we have grown to more than 267 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,500 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a Working Student (m/f/d) Sales France. In this position you support our French Product & Sales Managers in the coordination of sales campaigns designed for the French market. You are responsible for the procurement and preparation of data from our suppliers to create best in class home & living campaigns on our curated website.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Collection of relevant product information in collaboration with our suppliers to ensure top-quality French campaigns (e.g. product pictures, dimensions)
- Customer-oriented product selection for our French market across all home & living categories
- KPI analysis of past sales campaigns to derive lessons learned and identify improvement measures for future campaigns
- Continuous quality monitoring of produced campaigns to inspire our customers with effective and compelling offerings
- Proactive collaboration with our French Product & Sales Managers
- Cooperation with customer care, logistics, product editing and graphics regarding content information for French sales campaigns
You come with:
- Currently enrolled at university with focus on Business Management or another relevant field
- Very good MS Office Skills (especially Excel)
- Strong affinity for e-Commerce and home & living
- Attentiveness to detail and accurate work ethic
- Excellent team player skills and organizational talent
- Fluency in French and English
- A truly shaping position with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy for our French home & living campaigns
- Great opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Attractive working environment in an international team of strong dynamic and sweeping colleagues
Contact Person: Kristina Philipps
Interested? Looking forward to your application under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.