Head of VIP & Brand Design Collaborations (m/f/d)
As Head of VIP and Brand Design Collaborations you will be leading our VIP and Brand Design Collaborations within our Brand Marketing Team. You will develop and execute design collaborations and dedicated collections or products with international VIPs and celebrities, influencers, tastemakers and brands. You will create a unique, international talent and collaboration strategy to contribute to our vision of being the No. 1 inspirational brand in Home and Living sector in Europe. This position is located in Munich and unlimited.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- develop an innovative, unique, and outstanding international collaboration and talent strategy including VIPs, celebrities, influencers, tastemakers, and international brands to position Westwing at the forefront in the Home and Living and Lifestyle industry as well as innovative creative ideas for design collaborations and dedicated co-designed collections with international celebrities and VIPs, influencers, tastemakers, and brands to maximize buzz and contribute to drive GMV
- raise brand awareness and increase Westwings premium perception through exciting, creative storytelling and unique, best-in-class collaboration ideas in line with our brand strategy, identity, and values
- plan, organize, and execute creative VIP, celebrity and brand collaboration collection or product launches and its global 360° activations across the funnel
- work in close alignment with our Cooperations, Influencer Marketing and PR Team, as well as the Westwing Collection team to create and activate outstanding collaborations and co-designed collections
- manage, monitor, and report the collaboration budget and communicate results on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
- evaluate and execute opportunities for all collaborations on an on-going basis and constantly monitor the market to make sure we collaborate with the most important, exciting celebrities, VIPs, influencers, and tastemakers in line with our brand
YOU COME WITH
- ideally 7+ years of relevant work experience in managing international VIP, celebrity, and brand collaborations, in brand partnerships, PR or influencer marketing as well as great expertise of 360° activations across channels and the funnel
- expert knowledge in designing and developing international VIP, celebrity and brand collaboration strategies and executions including measuring and reporting
- strong, innovative, creative thinking expertise and stakeholder management skills
- a strong network in PR, the lifestyle, design, and entertainment industry
- a problem-solving mind-set, hands-on attitude, and a passion for and clear understanding of the Westwing brand
- excellent oral, written and presentational skills
- fluency in English
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- working in an international, diverse team of experts in a dynamic and fast-paced e-commerce environment
- countless opportunities to grow your career and shape your professional future
- centrally located and dog-friendly offices with free beverages and fruits, cafeteria with different lunch options, diverse sports and health offerings and regular team and afterwork events
- flexible working mode: hybrid working and up to four weeks per year of temporary work-from-anywhere, read more
- up to 40% employee discount, volunteering day off, company pension scheme, discounted mobility options (e.g. public transport, JobRad, Swapfiets) and company daycare “Westwing Wichtel”
What are you waiting for? Apply via our online form. We are looking forward to your application including your possible starting date and salary expectations. If you have any questions regarding the job, please contact Theresa Kneißle. Please note that we don’t accept Email-Applications!
Diversity is deeply rooted in the Westwing culture. Our mission doesn’t stop to inspire only your design choices, it continues to embrace an inclusive lifestyle filled with respect to everyone’s uniqueness, cultural differences and equal opportunity.
Being part of Westwing means working in an inspiring and diverse environment that enables you to grow. Our more than 1,900 international team members connect creativity and style with state-of-the-art technology and strong business fundamentals. Westwing is the European leader in inspiration-based Home and Living eCommerce with EUR 522m of revenue in 2021 across 11 countries. Our mission is: To inspire and make every home a beautiful home. Through our 'shoppable magazine', we inspire our loyal Home Enthusiast customers with a curated product selection and combine it with gorgeous content. The company was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in Munich.