IT Infrastructure Administrator (m/f/d)
As an IT Infrastructure Administrator (m/f/d) you will have the opportunity to make an impact on employees digital experience and productivity, reducing risks and complexity while improving efficiency and security of the enterprise IT landscape. This role is unlimited.
OUR KEY TECHNOLOGY STACK
Microsoft 365, Google Workspace, Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Intune, JAMF, Amazon Web Services, OneLogin, Veeam, Atlassian, Cisco Meraki, HP/Aruba, DELL and Apple.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- IT infrastructure hardware and software maintenance and support
- provide 3rd Level support for IT Support Technicians (Win/Mac/Android/iOs)
- provide 1st Level support with IT Support Technicians (as Backup Man-Power)
- Network (LAN and WLAN) & Security administration and support together with our Network Engineers
- machine/Mobile device management and automation (i.e. Matrix42, JAMF, Microsoft Intune)
- Hyper-V/Windows, Azure and Microsoft Office 365 platform administration
- Microsoft Active Directory Administration, Optimization and Engineering
- Google Cloud Services (G-Suite/Workplaces) provisioning and administration
- Shared Folder/Printers and network attached storage devices (NAS) administration
- PowerShell/PowerApps automation for complex or repetitive management tasks
- Local Analog/Digital Telephony (VoIP) administration together with 3rd party providers
- elaboration of process and support manuals for IT support staff and employees
YOU COME WITH
- experience in the aforementioned responsibilities in 3 to 5 last years
- deep knowledge of Microsoft Servers configuration and administration
- knowledge of operational security practices for IT environments
- aforementioned technical knowledge and skills Microsoft certifications (a plus)
- complete technical or university level education in the IT field (mandatory)
- a passion for learning, documenting and helping people with IT topics
- capacity to travel sporadically to DACH/EU Office locations
- fluency in written and spoken English (mandatory)
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- working in an international, diverse team of experts in a dynamic and fast-paced e-commerce environment
- countless opportunities to grow your career and shape your professional future
- easily accessible and dog-friendly office with a nice terrace, free beverages, equipped cafeteria, diverse health offerings, and regular team and afterwork events
- up to 40% employee discount, birthday voucher, discounted mobility options (e.g. ATM convention), variety of other discounts (such as bike rental, parking garages, gym etc.) and English classes
What are you waiting for? Apply via our online form. We are looking forward to your application including your possible starting date. If you have any questions regarding the job, please contact Silvia Riva. Please note that we don’t accept Email-Applications!
Diversity is deeply rooted in the Westwing culture. Our mission doesn’t stop to inspire only your design choices, it continues to embrace an inclusive lifestyle filled with respect to everyone’s uniqueness, cultural differences and equal opportunity.
Being part of Westwing means working in an inspiring and diverse environment that enables you to grow. Our more than 2,300 international team members connect creativity and style with state-of-the-art technology and strong business fundamentals. Westwing is the European leader in inspiration-based Home and Living eCommerce with EUR 433m of revenue in 2020 across 11 countries. Our mission is: To inspire and make every home a beautiful home. Through our 'shoppable magazine', we inspire our loyal Home Enthusiast customers with a curated product selection and combine it with gorgeous content. The company was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in Munich.