IT-Support Technician (m/f/d)
The Westwing mission is: To inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1 million active customers in 11 European countries. In only 9 years on the market, we have grown to more than 267 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,500 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a IT-Support Technician (m/f/d). In this position, you are the first contact person for 1st and 2nd level support for the employee working environment.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Support of laptop/desktop devices (Windows/MacOS) of all employees.
- Support of mobile devices (Android/iOS) for special/selected employees.
- Setup and upgrade of physical/virtual workplaces with standard IT equipment.
- Troubleshooting on computer, phone, printer, (W)LAN and video-conference systems.
- On-demand software and hardware inventory control, (re-)stocking and decommission.
- Provisioning of access to company application and services G-Suite/Microsoft 365 users.
- Automation of client computer provisioning, inventory and support (e.g. JAMF, Matrix42).
- On-boarding and off-boarding of new users on pre-installed office and productivity suites.
- Elaboration of support and process manuals for IT support staff and employees.
You come with:
- Experience in 1st and 2nd level of IT support for local/remote employees.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows 10 and Mac OS 10 end user landscapes.
- Experience with Google G-Suite and Microsoft 365 core and integrated services.
- Experience with Android/iOS usage, basic configuration and support (a plus).
- Experience with laptop/desktop software/hardware setup and maintenance.
- Knowledge of operational security security practices for IT environments.
- Aforementioned technical knowledge and skills certifications (a plus).
- Complete technical or university level education in the IT field (mandatory).
- A passion for learning, documenting and helping people with IT topics.
- Capacity to travel sporadically to DACH/EU Office locations.
- Fluency in written and spoken English (mandatory)
- A truly shaping tech position with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development (e.g. hackathons, certifications, budget for conferences)
- A position in a high-caliber Tech team with like-minded Engineers
- Entrepreneurial experience in a well-financed, leading eCommerce company
Contact Person: Markus Winkler
Interested? Looking forward to your full application under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.