(Junior) Social Media Manager Pinterest Germany (m/f/d)
As (Junior) Social Media Manager Pinterest (m/f/d) you will be responsible for managing the German Pinterest account and inspire our customers with fresh Home & Living content every day. This position is unlimited.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- making our German customers fall in love with our Westwing products and brand as well as creating awareness of seasonal interior trends and overall topics related to Home & Living
- using our Pinterest account operationally and creating boards, pins and pin descriptions as a core of your job
- coordinating Pinterest projects independently, including brainstorming, content planning and posting, as well as performance monitoring
- constantly developing our pin formats and providing new pin ideas that you implement in Photoshop
- analyzing and interpreting the pin performance and the overall German Pinterest account to guarantee a constant improvement
YOU COME WITH
- first experience in Social Media, Lifestyle or a similar field
- passion about interior and creation of inspiring Home & Living pin content
- a good eye for aesthetics and a strong feeling for the German (interior) trends
- intermediate Photoshop skills and joy for creating visuals that our Pinterest community will love
- creativity, a good understanding of performance analysis and basic excel skills
- fluent language skills in German and English
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- working in an international, diverse team of experts in a dynamic and fast-paced e-commerce environment
- countless opportunities to grow your career and shape your professional future
- centrally located and dog-friendly offices with free beverages and fruits, cafeteria with different lunch options, diverse sports and health offerings and regular team and afterwork events
- flexible working mode: hybrid working and up to four weeks per year of temporary work-from-anywhere, read more
- up to 40% employee discount, volunteering day off, company pension scheme, discounted mobility options (e.g. public transport, JobRad, Swapfiets) and company daycare “Westwing Wichtel”
What are you waiting for? Apply via our online form. We are looking forward to your application including your salary expectation and your possible starting date. If you have any questions regarding the job (Req. 3066), please contact Jessica Schrattenthaler. Please note that we don’t accept Email-Applications!
Diversity is deeply rooted in the Westwing culture. Our mission doesn’t stop to inspire only your design choices, it continues to embrace an inclusive lifestyle filled with respect to everyone’s uniqueness, cultural differences and equal opportunity.
Being part of Westwing means working in an inspiring and diverse environment that enables you to grow. Our more than 2,300 international team members connect creativity and style with state-of-the-art technology and strong business fundamentals. Westwing is the European leader in inspiration-based Home and Living eCommerce with EUR 522m of revenue in 2021 across 11 countries. Our mission is: To inspire and make every home a beautiful home. Through our ‘shoppable magazine’, we inspire our loyal Home Enthusiast customers with a curated product selection and combine it with gorgeous content. The company was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in Munich.