Senior Supply Chain Project Manager (m/f/d)
The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1 million active customers in 11 countries. In only 9 years on the market, we have grown to more than 267 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,500 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a Senior Supply Chain Project Manager (m/f/d). In this position, you will be responsible for delivering projects critical to the Supply Chain and Demand Planning team and will gain valuable experience on an international scale.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Leading strategic projects in Supply Chain (from factories to warehouses) and Demand Planning ranging from short term quick wins to key changes/additions to the international business
- Building & leading a team dedicated to Business Development, Supply Chain Management and Demand Planning and coordinating many more functions & projects
- Project responsibility and comprehensive project management to increase supplier and logistics performance (incl. planning & project controlling)
- Identifying & analyzing opportunities for improving existing processes with internal and external partners (e.g. suppliers, sales, buying, warehouse)
- Deliver measurable improvement results and ensure sustainability of the implemented changes
You come with:
- Strong academic background with a master's degree in Business Administration/Economics ideally with focus on Logistics or Supply Chain
- Experience from a top consulting firm, corporate business development role, or a high performance Supply Chain / Logistics function
- Very good leadership skills proven in previous roles
- Very strong problem solving & analytical skills (excellent excel skills) from big topics to the most detailed ones, project management, as proven in past work experience
- Ability to balance a fast-paced working environment with the need for precision. Yet, being able to apply a high degree of pragmatism to solve data challenges and get fast results if needed
- A lot of drive, high ambition, flexibility, and a strong bias for action at fast pace
- Fluency in English
- A high-impact role in an incredibly fast-paced growth environment
- Insight into the inner workings of a fast-growing eCommerce company with exposure to a wide variety of different functions
- Taking responsibility early-on for a growing organization
- A highly talented, dynamic, and international team
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
Contact Person: Carolin Börger
Interested? Looking forward to your full application under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.