Supply Chain Manager (m/f/d)
As Supply Chain Manager (m/f/d) you will be contributing to further building the Supply Chain function for our multi-hundred million Euro business WestwingNow and Westwing Collection. You will cover all operational Supply Chain activities as well as work on development projects.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- own the end-to-end inventory management of your categories, from quantity determination to monitoring and inbound coordination with our international warehouse teams
- be a key contributor to the Supply Chain KPIs for your categories, especially product availability & inventory risk, and thereby ensure a world-class customer experience on our apps & websites
- drive close collaboration with some of our 500+ suppliers in Europe and Asia and work closely with them to secure supply and manage inventory risk
- support in the implementation of continuous improvements of tools & processes for Supply Order Management and supplier compliance
YOU COME WITH
- 2+ years of relevant Supply Chain, Planning, Inventory or equivalent experience, ideally in an e-commerce, retail, key account management or consultancy firm
- strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a “hands-on” attitude and the ability to focus both on detail and fast execution
- excellent business judgment, strong communication skills and ability to clearly communicate with different stakeholders
- high attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- very good skills in MS Office, especially MS Excel
- fluency in English
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- working in an international, diverse team of experts in a dynamic and fast-paced e-commerce environment
- countless opportunities to grow your career and shape your professional future
- centrally located and dog-friendly offices with free beverages and fruits, cafeteria with different lunch options, diverse sports and health offerings and regular team and afterwork events
- flexible working mode: hybrid working and up to four weeks per year of temporary work-from-anywhere, read more
- up to 40% employee discount, company pension scheme, discounted mobility options (e.g. public transport, JobRad, Swapfiets) and company daycare “Westwing Wichtel”
- support for our international colleagues with help in relocation and visa process and possibility to take German language courses
What are you waiting for? Apply via our online form. We are looking forward to your application including your possible starting date. If you have any questions regarding the job (Req. 2657), please contact Kristina Philipps. Please note that we don’t accept Email-Applications!
Diversity is deeply rooted in the Westwing culture. Our mission doesn’t stop to inspire only your design choices, it continues to embrace an inclusive lifestyle filled with respect to everyone’s uniqueness, cultural differences and equal opportunity.
Being part of Westwing means working in an inspiring and diverse environment that enables you to grow. Our more than 2,300 international team members connect creativity and style with state-of-the-art technology and strong business fundamentals. Westwing is the European leader in inspiration-based Home and Living eCommerce with EUR 522 million of revenue in 2021 across 11 countries. Our mission is: To inspire and make every home a beautiful home. Through our ‘shoppable magazine’, we inspire our loyal Home Enthusiast customers with a curated product selection and combine it with gorgeous content. The company was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in Munich.