Business Development Manager (m/f/d)
As Business Development Manager (m/f/d) for our Westwing Studio you will be responsible for projects driving a young business segment, which is one of the most promising growth initiatives at Westwing. We consider this role an excellent chance to combine a unique learning experience with real-life proof of your potential!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- drive the growth of the Westwing Studio, connecting departments across the company to develop, propose, and manage relevant projects
- own your strategic, cross-functional projects and work closely with department leaders
- take part in discussions among the Group CEO, Customer Director, and the Studio’s Founder
- investigate new growth ideas and develop a strategy and business case for implementation, planning and preparing the service’s roll-out to international countries
YOU COME WITH
- 2+ years of professional experience with proven track record from a consulting firm or blue-chip business development function
- ability to structure and manage complex cross-company projects and processes with stakeholders at both senior and junior levels
- ability to handle projects with multiple workstreams over a wide variety of functional business problems, connecting the dots between functions
- very strong analytical and problem-solving skills, yet a “hands-on” attitude with a focus on fast and flawless execution
- excellent communication skills, including strong oral and writing capabilities and the ability to clearly communicate compelling messages
- fluency in English (French, Dutch or German language skills are a plus)
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- working in an international, diverse team of experts in a dynamic and fast-paced e-commerce environment
- countless opportunities to grow your career and shape your professional future
- centrally located and dog-friendly offices with free beverages and fruits, cafeteria with different lunch options, diverse sports and health offerings and regular team and afterwork events
- up to 40% employee discount, company pension scheme, discounted mobility options (e.g. public transport, JobRad, Swapfiets) and company daycare “Westwing Wichtel”
What are you waiting for? Apply via our online form. We are looking forward to your application including your possible starting date. If you have any questions regarding the job, please contact Kristina Philipps. Please note that we don’t accept Email-Applications!
Diversity is deeply rooted in the Westwing culture. Our mission doesn’t stop to inspire only your design choices, it continues to embrace an inclusive lifestyle filled with respect to everyone’s uniqueness, cultural differences and equal opportunity.
Being part of Westwing means working in an inspiring and diverse environment that enables you to grow. Our more than 2,300 international team members connect creativity and style with state-of-the-art technology and strong business fundamentals. Westwing is the European leader in inspiration-based Home and Living eCommerce with EUR 433 million of revenue in 2020 across 11 countries. Our mission is: To inspire and make every home a beautiful home. Through our ‘shoppable magazine’, we inspire our loyal Home Enthusiast customers with a curated product selection and combine it with gorgeous content. The company was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in Munich.