Creative Editor Netherlands (m/f/d)
The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1 million active customers in 11 countries. In only 9 years on the market, we have grown to more than 267 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,500 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Your heart beats for interior? Your storytelling skills are top notch and you are always on top of the latest digital trends? You love to push creative boundaries and to work together with a highly creative team in a fast-paced environment? Sounds like you? Awesome, then send us your application! We are looking for a Creative Editor Netherlands (m/f/d) in our International Content Marketing Team, who would love to create beautiful, highly inspiring and on-brand video content for our Websites and Social Media channels.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Come up with content ideas and innovative formats to bring to life together with a creative team of graphic designers, videographers and photographers. You challenge which ideas fit to our brand and rigorously kick-out all ideas and formats that are not on-brand
- Based on these ideas, you develop and produce excellent, commercial yet inspiring videos that our Westwing interior fans in the Netherlands will fall in love with – from brand videos over inspirational homestories to informative style guides – from small content pieces to large scale videos
- You develop holistic concepts for different platforms (Multi-Channel-Approach) and are THE video content marketing expert who creates customized concepts for our many different channels with a strong focus on Onsite Videos and Instagram Stories for the Netherlands
- As a Creative Editor you are responsible for the overall video project: scheduling kickoff meetings; keeping all departments involved up-to-date; writing detailed storyboards; organizing props and setting up the studio slots together with a stylist; shooting the videos together with a videographer and photographer; overseeing post-production and sharing the final content with all parties
- You will stay on top of trends on the lookout for new channels, formats and features to innovate towards and adapt into our video content (ever heard of Reels?). We love to explore new channels and formats!
You come with:
- Passion and love for your job, hands-on mentality, great team spirit and high motivation to work in a fast-paced environment
- Project management is one of your key skills! You are not only super creative but also a top-notch organizational talent who knows how to communicate with other departments and who has the overview of everything, every time
- You are passionate about interior, highly style-driven, aware of all latest media trends and social media savvy
- Attention to detail is very important for you and it reflects in your daily work, too
- You have already experience in video production (TV experience is a plus), are a born storyteller and interested to apply and expand your production skills to different channels in the Netherlands
- You understand the Dutch culture and ideally interior style
- Fluent in both English and Dutch
- A highly talented, dynamic, and international team with an amazing spirit
- An inspirational way of working in a fast-paced environment and a high impact to shape our brand
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- Get to the core of how content is planned, produced and published
- A variety of employer benefits such as gym membership and special discounts
Contact Person: Natalie Rieger
Interested? We’re looking forward to your full application (CV, cover letter and examples of your work) under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.
Nice to have: you successfully publish inspirational content on your own social media account or blog? We would be thrilled if you would include your social media account or blog name in your application!