Creative Campaign Lead Concept (m/f/d)
As Creative Campaign Lead Concept you will work in tandem with the Creative Campaign Lead Copy and transform a brief into a captivating idea and concept for our brand and marketing communications. You’ll do this by conceptualizing and working together with different teams to ensure a unique outcome and further increase the brand awareness of Westwing. You actively contribute to our vision of being the No.1 Inspirational Brand in Home and Living in Europe. This position is unlimited.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- developing creative ideas, concepts and communication plans for 360° brand awareness campaigns and other marketing initiatives with focus on creative conception and art direction, emotional storytelling for film and stills
- iIlustrating your idea through mood boards, presentations, videos and imagery
- leading brainstorming and creative sessions to generate ideas to bring to life
- adapting big creative ideas into innovative, unique channel concepts and creative assets in line with our brand guidelines
- working closely and partnering up with the Creative Director Copy and delivering best in class creative concepts in collaboration with several internal and external teams
- developing a unique visual, fresh language and clearly communicating the USPs of Westwing to catch the attention of new potential customers and keep existing customers excited
YOU COME WITH
- 7+ years professional experience within a creative campaign development process with focus on concept, preferably in advertising, lifestyle, or home & living
- being well-versed in creative campaigns, brand awareness commercials, social media channels, and innovative advertising
- strong customer based ideas, creative excellence by being clear in a unique visual language and storytelling that excites
- strategic thinking and basing your ideas on customer insights
- 6-7 brand awareness commercials developed and brought to life (incl. TV, (D)OOH, digital channels)
- excellent communication and presentation skills
- fluency in English and German
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- working in an international, diverse team of experts in a dynamic and fast-paced e-commerce environment
- countless opportunities to grow your career and shape your professional future
- flexible working mode: hybrid working and up to four weeks per year of temporary work-from-anywhere, read more
- up to 40% employee discount, regular team events, health benefits (cooperation with nilo.health ), discounted mobility options (e.g. Swapfiets) and a variety of other discounts with external partners
What are you waiting for? Apply via our online form. We are looking forward to your application including your possible starting date and salary expectation. If you have any questions regarding the job (Req. 3038), please contact Jessica Schrattenthaler. Please note that we don’t accept Email-Applications!
Diversity is deeply rooted in the Westwing culture. Our mission doesn’t stop to inspire only your design choices, it continues to embrace an inclusive lifestyle filled with respect to everyone’s uniqueness, cultural differences and equal opportunity.
Being part of Westwing means working in an inspiring and diverse environment that enables you to grow. Our more than 2,300 international team members connect creativity and style with state-of-the-art technology and strong business fundamentals. Westwing is the European leader in inspiration-based Home and Living eCommerce with EUR 522m of revenue in 2021 across 11 countries. Our mission is: To inspire and make every home a beautiful home. Through our 'shoppable magazine', we inspire our loyal Home Enthusiast customers with a curated product selection and combine it with gorgeous content. The company was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in Munich.