Intern FP&A and Controlling (m/f/d)
As Intern FP&A Controlling (m/f/d), you will get a widespread view over all financially impacted departments and the internal & external reporting at Westwing. You will collaborate closely with the Head of FP&A and Controlling – thus you are actively involved in many strategic and operational topics as well as in important decisions on Group and entity level.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- own the logistics costs model and logistics costs allocation process from start to finish
- drive the analysis of business performance for internal and external reporting
- support the monthly closing by challenging P&L and Balance Sheet development
- derive business insights and act as sparring partner to the businesses/functions
- take our existing financial model and tool to the next level
YOU COME WITH
- studies in business administration ideally with a major in Finance/Controlling with outstanding academic credentials
- very good knowledge of MS Office, especially in Excel and Power Point; SQL is a plus
- structured, independent and goal-oriented work style
- very strong analytics, yet “hands-on” mentality with a focus on fast and flawless execution
- passion about making impact and working in a multicultural team
- fluency in English
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- working in an international, diverse team of experts in a dynamic and fast-paced e-commerce environment
- countless opportunities to grow your career and shape your professional future
- centrally located and dog-friendly offices with free beverages and fruits, cafeteria with different lunch options, diverse sports and health offerings and regular team and afterwork events
- above average salary and up to 40% employee discount, company pension scheme, discounted mobility options (e.g. public transport, JobRad, Swapfiets)
What are you waiting for? Apply via our online form. We are looking forward to your application including your possible starting date. If you have any questions regarding the job, please contact Alicia Winkler. Please note that we don’t accept Email-Applications!
Diversity is deeply rooted in the Westwing culture. Our mission doesn’t stop to inspire only your design choices, it continues to embrace an inclusive lifestyle filled with respect to everyone’s uniqueness, cultural differences and equal opportunity.
Being part of Westwing means working in an inspiring and diverse environment that enables you to grow. Our more than 2,300 international team members connect creativity and style with state-of-the-art technology and strong business fundamentals. Westwing is the European leader in inspiration-based Home and Living eCommerce with EUR 522m of revenue in 2021 across 11 countries. Our mission is: To inspire and make every home a beautiful home. Through our 'shoppable magazine', we inspire our loyal Home Enthusiast customers with a curated product selection and combine it with gorgeous content. The company was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in Munich.