Intern Supply Chain Management (m/f/d)
The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1.5 million active customers in 11 countries. In only 10 years on the market, we have grown to more than 433 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,700 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? We are looking for an Intern Supply Chain Management (m/f/d) to strengthen our Supply Chain Management team. In this position you will support our team in establishing long-term supplier relations.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Daily cooperation with suppliers from all over the world
- Creating purchase orders and proactively tracking them
- Together with our team you ensure that our international deliveries arrive on time
- Reporting non-successful deliveries to the suppliers and managing re-deliveries at the very speed
- Close cooperation with many of our internal departments (e.g. Buying, Sales, Logistics)
You come with:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant subject
- First practical experience in Supply Chain Management will be a plus
- Enthusiasm for operational processes
- Good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
- Proactive, structured and goal-oriented way of working
- Fluency in English
- A highly talented, dynamic, and international team
- Practical and entrepreneurial experience in a high-growth company
- Taking responsibility early-on for own projects
- With us you are always taken care of: We offer snack vending machines in the office and free drinks such as coffee, tea, water, soft drinks, prosecco or beer!
Contact Person: Marisa Stehnkuhl
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Requisition Number: 2494
Interested? Then we look forward to your detailed application (curriculum vitae, cover letter, school, university and job references), stating your possible start date and duration of the internship.