Head of HR Business Partnering (m/f/d)
To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a Head of HR Business Partnering (m/f/d). In this position you will report directly to our Director HR & Organization from the Executive Team and be responsible for our high-class HR Business Partner area with five ambitious HR Business Partners and their teams of two to three HR Generalists each. You will work closely with the Director HR & Organization and the Executive team and own our strategic HR Business Partnering for our more than 1,000 Headquarter team members.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- together with our Director HR & Organization, you shape and drive the company’s people strategy as an integral part of the overall business strategy
- you own strategic, cultural, and organizational change processes in close alignment with our Executive team
- together with the HR Business Partners you act as strategic partner for the business, initiate and lead strategic HR projects and find innovative solutions
- you ensure a smooth flow of all HR processes and a state-of-the-art support to our HQ team along the entire employee life cycle
- you lead our ambitious HR Business Partners as a trusted leader and develop them personally and professionally
YOU COME WITH
- 8+ years of professional experience, proven track record from a top consulting firm and/or start-up environment (e.g., as Head of HR) would be a big plus
- proven success in building and leading HR teams in a fast paced & multi-cultural environment and a passion about making an impact
- ability to structure and manage complex cross-company projects and processes with multiple stakeholders and to link HR strategies to business performance
- very strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with demonstrated intellectual and analytical rigor, yet a “hands-on” attitude with a focus on fast and flawless execution
- excellent communication skills, including strong oral and writing capabilities in German and English
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- working in an international, diverse team of experts in a dynamic and fast-paced e-commerce environment
- countless opportunities to grow your career and shape your professional future
- centrally located and dog-friendly offices with free beverages and fruits, cafeteria with different lunch options, diverse sports and health offerings and regular team and afterwork events
- flexible working mode: hybrid working and up to four weeks per year of temporary work-from-anywhere, read more
- up to 40% employee discount, company pension scheme, discounted mobility options (e.g. public transport, JobRad, Swapfiets) and company daycare “Westwing Wichtel”
What are you waiting for? Apply via our online form. We are looking forward to your application including your possible starting date. If you have any questions regarding the job, please contact Amanda Leitenberger.
Please note that we don’t accept Email-Applications!
Diversity is deeply rooted in the Westwing culture. Our mission doesn’t stop to inspire only your design choices, it continues to embrace an inclusive lifestyle filled with respect to everyone’s uniqueness, cultural differences and equal opportunity.
Being part of Westwing means working in an inspiring and diverse environment that enables you to grow. Our more than 2,300 international team members connect creativity and style with state-of-the-art technology and strong business fundamentals. Westwing is the European leader in inspiration-based Home and Living eCommerce with EUR 433 million of revenue in 2020 across 11 countries. Our mission is: To inspire and make every home a beautiful home. Through our 'shoppable magazine', we inspire our loyal Home Enthusiast customers with a curated product selection and combine it with gorgeous content. The company was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in Munich.