Key Account Manager Netherlands (m/f/d)
The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1.5 million active customers in 11 countries. In only 10 years on the market, we have grown to more than 433 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,700 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a Key Account Manager Netherlands (m/f/d). In this position you are responsible for the acquisition of new and exciting suppliers that will bring Westwing to the next level.
- You acquire new brands and suppliers for our Dutch website with your confident & convincing attitude
- You negotiate competitive conditions and access to an attractive offering within our supplier portfolio
- You form long-lasting partnerships and continuously build up a supplier portfolio for the Dutch market with an individual support and intensive care of your relationship with the decision makers
- Take ownership and responsibility of projects that have a strong impact on our daily business
- You are based in Munich but will represent Westwing on international trade fairs and will occasionally visit suppliers internationally
You come with:
- You have a degree in business administration or a comparable education
- You have a professional experience in sales & distribution, preferably in the eCommerce sector
- You come with strong persuasion & negotiation skills with a high affinity for numbers
- You are confident and goal-oriented; empathetic management of relationships are part of your qualifications and personality
- You have the international mindset which is needed to reach out to suppliers all over Europe
- You enjoy making decisions and are motivated, well organized, communicative and a team player
- You are fluent in English, language skills in Dutch and German are a plus
- A diversified and responsible position in a growing team, where your acquisition and negotiation successes will play a major role in the development of the Dutch market
- Close hands-on collaboration with management and strong, dynamic and engaging colleagues
- A living corporate culture of transparency and collegiality, team building, flat hierarchies and quick decisions
- A variety of employer benefits such as gym membership, special discounts and regular team events
Location: Munich or Remote in the Netherlands
Contact Person: Kristina Philipps
Interested? Looking forward to your full application (cv, cover letter, work & education references) under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation