Product Manager eCommerce (m/f)
The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 900,000 customers in 11 countries. In only 8 years on the market, we have grown to more than 254 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,100 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? We are looking for a Product Manager eCommerce (m/f) for our Technology Department. In this position you will own big parts of frontend for WestwingNow and lead drive key projects over the full product development process.Your responsibilities will be:
- Owning big parts of frontend for WestwingNow - including desktop devices, tablets and smartphones with focus on mobile first
- Leading & driving key projects over the full product development process from idea to design, from specification to development and from launch to post-release analysis
- Working closely together with business team on continuous improvements of responsible areas
- Monitor and measure launched products and feed insights back into product development process for further improvements
You come with:
- 1+ years of work experience in Product Management of software products over the full life cycle
- Strong analytical mindset with ability to build product reports & gain insights, knowledge of Excel, SQL is a plus
- Ability to question, understand, and challenge software implementation decisions and priorities
- Wish & ability to deep dive into the details of the feature or process both from consumer & business side
- Ability to stay focused within a world of complex business requirements
- Fluency in English
- A high-impact role on the intersection of strategy, IT and business implementation, with decision-making responsibility, in an international leading eCommerce company
- An opportunity to work directly with our top management and a steep personal development path
- A company culture where your skills are judged by your results
Interested? Looking forward to your full application under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.