(Senior) Business Development Manager (m/f/d)
The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1.5 million active customers in 11 countries. In only 10 years on the market, we have grown to more than 433 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,700 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a (Senior) Business Development Manager (m/f/d). In this position, you will be responsible for delivering projects critical to the global success of Westwing. In addition to gaining valuable experience on an international scale, we consider the role as an excellent preparation of highly talented individuals for a future line leadership role. It is your chance to combine a unique learning experience with real-life proof of your potential.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Identify & analyze new opportunities to grow our member and customer base
- Plan and execute strategic growth projects
- Develop initiatives to bring our existing marketing channels to the next level
- Task force assignments to address short-term critical group priorities
- Past projects of your predecessors were, among many others, investigating in new growth ideas and develop strategy and business case for implementation, managing marketing activities for big sales days (e.g. Black Friday) across all international countries, building our product marketing team, creating and improving processes to push marketing activities in international markets
- Working closely and continuously with executives at group and country level
- Working and managing stakeholders from different functions across countries
You come with:
- Strong academic background with a master’s degree in Business Administration, Management or Economics
- 3+ years of professional experience with proven track record from a top consulting firm, start-up or blue-chip business development function
- Very strong analytics, yet “hands-on” with a focus on fast and flawless execution
- First understanding of eCommerce business
- Fluency in English
- Passion about making impact
- A high-impact role in an incredibly fast-paced growth environment
- A steep personal development path, learning from and working with our high-caliber leadership team
- An attractive compensation package
Location: Munich, project-related travel involved
Contact Person: Theresa Kneißle
Requisition Number: 2426
Interested? Looking forward to your full application (cv, work & education references) under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.