(Senior) Business Development Manager (m/f/d)
As a (Senior) Business Development Manager (m/f/d) you will be responsible for delivering projects critical to the global success of Westwing. In addition to gaining valuable experience on an international scale, we consider the role as an excellent preparation of highly talented individuals for a future line leadership role. It is your chance to combine a unique learning experience with real-life proof of your potential. This position is unlimited.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- identify & analyze new opportunities to grow our member and customer base
- plan and execute strategic growth projects
- develop initiatives to bring our existing marketing channels to the next level
- task force assignments to address short-term critical group priorities
- past projects of your predecessors were, among many others, investigating in new growth ideas and develop strategy and business case for implementation, managing marketing activities for big sales days (e.g. Black Friday) across all international countries, building our product marketing team, creating and improving processes to push marketing activities in international markets
- working closely and continuously with executives at group and country level as well as working and managing stakeholders from different functions across countries
YOU COME WITH
- strong academic background with a master’s degree in Business Administration, Management or Economics
- 3+ years of professional experience with proven track record from a top consulting firm, start-up or blue-chip business development function
- very strong analytics, yet “hands-on” with a focus on fast and flawless execution
- first understanding of eCommerce business
- passion about making impact
- fluency in English
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- working in an international, diverse team of experts in a dynamic and fast-paced e-commerce environment
- countless opportunities to grow your career and shape your professional future
- centrally located and dog-friendly offices with free beverages and fruits, cafeteria with different lunch options, diverse sports and health offerings and regular team and afterwork events
- up to 40% employee discount, company pension scheme, discounted mobility options (e.g. public transport, JobRad, Swapfiets) and company daycare “Westwing Wichtel”
- flexible working mode: hybrid working and up to four weeks per year of temporary work-from-anywhere, read more
What are you waiting for? Apply via our online form. We are looking forward to your application including your possible starting date. If you have any questions regarding the job, please contact Theresa Kneißle. Please note that we don’t accept Email-Applications!
Diversity is deeply rooted in the Westwing culture. Our mission doesn’t stop to inspire only your design choices, it continues to embrace an inclusive lifestyle filled with respect to everyone’s uniqueness, cultural differences and equal opportunity.
Being part of Westwing means working in an inspiring and diverse environment that enables you to grow. Our more than 2,300 international team members connect creativity and style with state-of-the-art technology and strong business fundamentals. Westwing is the European leader in inspiration-based Home and Living eCommerce with EUR 433m of revenue in 2020 across 11 countries. Our mission is: To inspire and make every home a beautiful home. Through our ‘shoppable magazine’, we inspire our loyal Home Enthusiast customers with a curated product selection and combine it with gorgeous content. The company was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in Munich.