Assistant Buyer Traders & Brands (m/f/d)
The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1 million active customers in 11 countries. In only 9 years on the market, we have grown to more than 267 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,500 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to join our Buying team as an Assistant Buyer (m/f/d) for Traders & Brands Furniture starting from as of now. In this position you will be supporting our Buyer in managing dozens of traders, assortment strategy sourcing, solving quality & customer issues.We are looking for candidates who are detail-orientated and are just as motivated as we are in developing amazing products and bringing them closer to our customers. By managing your own projects, you will be given the chance to prove your business brain and actively contribute to the success of Westwing.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Working closely with the category lead buyer and assisting in all daily tasks
- Responsible for critical quality SKUs & customer facing issues
- Supporting assortment strategy fulfilment for several categories including preparation of product sourcing incl. product details, margin evaluation etc.
- Assisting in relationship management of key accounts
- Independent preparation of price analysis and direct contact to suppliers for price changes
- Working on different exciting projects independently
- Conducting internal and external market analysis
You come with:
- Bachelor degree or higher in economics, international management or similar
- Excellent communication skills, detail-oriented mind, strong analytical and trustworthy
- Commercial awareness, feel for products and a keen interest in the home and living industry
- Previous internship in a buying office is a plus
- A love of all things Home & Living
- Fluency in English and German
- To be part of the Westwing success, experience how products come to life and a brand is built
- A high-impact role in an incredibly fast-paced environment
- A steep personal development path, learning from and working with our high-caliber leadership team with further career opportunities
- Entrepreneurial experience in a well-financed, high-growth eCommerce company
- A fun work environment with our furry dog colleagues
Contact Person: Cathrin Luttmann
Interested? Looking forward to your full application (CV, cover letter, work & education references) under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.