Product Manager Checkout and Payment (m/f/d)
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,700 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our mission, we are looking for a Product Manager Checkout and Payment (m/f/d) for our Technology Department. In this position, your mission will be to make the customer purchasing experience better and improve processes related to this key area.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Owning key customer interaction points in checkout, payments, and post-order processes for Westwing & WestwingNow – on all platforms
- Leading and driving key projects over the full product development process: from ideation phase, through design, specification, and development, over the launch and post-release analysis
- Working closely with the business teams and external partners (e.g., 3rd party payment providers) on continuous improvements in the checkout and payment areas
- Monitoring and measuring launched products and feeding insights back into the product development process for further improvements
You come with:
- 1+ years of tech product or project management work experience (including internships or student projects)
- Strong willingness to learn and an analytic mindset with the ability to build product reports and gain insights
- Familiarity with analytical tools like Excel, SQL and willingness to develop these skills further
- Ability to build clear communication with a different types of stakeholders – Business, Tech, Management
- Ability to understand and challenge project implementation decisions and priorities
- Curiosity about the details of the feature or process, both from the customer and business side
- Fluency in English
- A high-impact role on the intersection of strategy, IT, and business implementation, with decision-making responsibility, in an international leading eCommerce company
- An opportunity to work directly with our top management and a steep personal development path
- An opportunity to learn and develop further as a Product Management expert
- A result-oriented and agile company culture with a flat hierarchy
Location: Munich or remote in Germany
Contact Person: Joao Mingote
Requisition Number: 2451
Interested? Looking forward to your full application under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.